Help deciding on a new SLG!

KMA83

Apr 12, 2020
Hiiii!

I recently purchased the 6 ring keyholder in mono! However, I recently became a lover of the DE print as well.
Thoughts on the mono or DE key pouch? Do it make sense to have both. For those who have both, do you use them at the same time for different reasons?

Thanks!

Reactions: nvie and Critzie
I use them both for different reasons. I use the key cles for cards and cash and attach my keys if I want to quickly run out the door or if I know I don‘t want to carry a handbag when I go somewhere. The 6 key holder I use specifically for my keys in expensive handbags where I don‘t want to scratch the inside leather

Reactions: KMA83
I use them both for different reasons. I use the key cles for cards and cash and attach my keys if I want to quickly run out the door or if I know I don‘t want to carry a handbag when I go somewhere. The 6 key holder I use specifically for my keys in expensive handbags where I don‘t want to scratch the inside leather
That makes perfect sense! Thank you! I am thinking of ordering in the DE print since my 6 ring is mono.

I'm trying to make the exact same decision-I have a 6 key coming tomorrow in mono and have almost pulled the trigger on the DE cles so many times. in the past few days. Wondered if I needed both, but the more I think about it I think I do!

Reactions: Critzie and KMA83
I'm trying to make the exact same decision-I have a 6 key coming tomorrow in mono and have almost pulled the trigger on the DE cles so many times. in the past few days. Wondered if I needed both, but the more I think about it I think I do!
And the way my head is wired, it will bother me until I figure it out.

Reactions: ggirl
And the way my head is wired, it will bother me until I figure it out.
I totally understand what you're saying-I think my head must be wired the same way:lol:
I think I just need to get over myself, get the 6 key tomorrow and make the decision and do it once I see it online again.:flowers:

I totally understand what you're saying-I think my head must be wired the same way:lol:
I think I just need to get over myself, get the 6 key tomorrow and make the decision and do it once I see it online again.:flowers:
Lolll! I think if they still had the round coin purse I would be fine with that. Who knows haha! Glad someone understands me.

Lolll! I think if they still had the round coin purse I would be fine with that. Who knows haha! Glad someone understands me.
YES!!! I was just looking at used ones on Ebay from the resellers in Japan-so mad I missed that one and still sometimes regret not buying it. Oh well-I'll get a cles and not have regrets!!

YES!!! I was just looking at used ones on Ebay from the resellers in Japan-so mad I missed that one and still sometimes regret not buying it. Oh well-I'll get a cles and not have regrets!!
Hahah! Same here. And I think the DE print is a good one. What DE pieces you have? I recently got my first DE piece, speedy b 30. My first speedy!

Hahah! Same here. And I think the DE print is a good one. What DE pieces you have? I recently got my first DE piece, speedy b 30. My first speedy!
I don’t have any DE-only monogram and a navy Rouge Leather empreinte bag. I love a speedy, esp the speedy B! So classic. I was looking at the Alma BB in DE. I tried it on in my boutique when I was deciding if I should keep my empreinte or exchange (gift from DH). I kept the empreinte but never forgot the Alma....

I don’t have any DE-only monogram and a navy Rouge Leather empreinte bag. I love a speedy, esp the speedy B! So classic. I was looking at the Alma BB in DE. I tried it on in my boutique when I was deciding if I should keep my empreinte or exchange (gift from DH). I kept the empreinte but never forgot the Alma....
The Alma BB is amazing! I love seeing it. I recently got the bumbag as well and love it. I think mixing the prints up is amazing.

Hiiii!

I recently purchased the 6 ring keyholder in mono! However, I recently became a lover of the DE print as well.
Thoughts on the mono or DE key pouch? Do it make sense to have both. For those who have both, do you use them at the same time for different reasons?

Thanks!

I don’t have the 6-ring key holder but enjoy Key Pouch. I use it mainly for keys but sometimes I could keep a credit card and some coins in there with ID. It’s more versatile in my opinion. So yes, I think you should get the Key Pouch too.

Reactions: ggirl and KMA83
I don’t have the 6-ring key holder but enjoy Key Pouch. I use it mainly for keys but sometimes I could keep a credit card and some coins in there with ID. It’s more versatile in my opinion. So yes, I think you should get the Key Pouch too.
I am thinking the same!!!

Reactions: nvie
I have a newish key pouch in DE..I enjoy it but its hard to fit cards+a key fob inside without it getting wonky because of the key ring.

Currently, I just let the key fob hang out and keep my cards inside.
I can see that happening, I am sure it’s a pretty piece! I am going to take the plunge! I’m enjoying mixing the Mono and DE print together!

Reactions: theprettymiss