help me choose a color!

I want to purchase my first Celine and I've been thinking about the Nano Luggage since I've been pinning it to my Pinterest boards for like 8 years. I want a neutral color so I was looking at it in either glazed nut (LOVE the smooth leather look) or souris (LOVE the contrasting stitch). BUT recently ordered the Senreve Aria belt bag in chestnut. I'm worried if I get the glazed nut it'll be too close to the senreve bag I purchased! So my first question is: If you had to choose between the glazed nut and the souris which would you pick and why? Second question: Does anyone have either of those two colors and/or the aria bag in chestnut that you can post photos of so I can see them in real life? Sorry for the long post and thanks in advanced for anyone who made it this far!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 6.22.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 6.22.00 PM.png
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 6.35.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 6.35.38 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 120
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 6.21.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 6.21.38 PM.png
    947 KB · Views: 121
I want to purchase my first Celine and I've been thinking about the Nano Luggage since I've been pinning it to my Pinterest boards for like 8 years. I want a neutral color so I was looking at it in either glazed nut (LOVE the smooth leather look) or souris (LOVE the contrasting stitch). BUT recently ordered the Senreve Aria belt bag in chestnut. I'm worried if I get the glazed nut it'll be too close to the senreve bag I purchased! So my first question is: If you had to choose between the glazed nut and the souris which would you pick and why? Second question: Does anyone have either of those two colors and/or the aria bag in chestnut that you can post photos of so I can see them in real life? Sorry for the long post and thanks in advanced for anyone who made it this far!

Since these bags serve much different purposes, I wouldn’t feel bad about “duplicating” the color if you think the glazed nut looks the same as the chestnut from Senreve. I have the Maestra bag from Senreve in the chestnut (unfortunately no pics), and the color of the photo you posted is very accurate.

I do prefer the Souris for the Celine - the glazed nut color isn’t as “rich” as the chestnut from Senreve, judging from the photos. The Souris just looks so elegant and is more neutral (can lean cool but also works with warm tones, IMO).

I owned the Nano luggage in Souris briefly at one point. Never even got to use it, I ended up having to sell the bag because I needed the funds for something else. I really liked the colour, and I feel I do prefer it over the glazed nut.

I can see your dilemma. I would personally prefer the smooth leather of the glazed but, but the souris is a great color. Maybe the hardware color could be the deciding factor?

Tough choice here :smile:
Both are great colors. I’d add that your clothing color palette matters a lot, as well as your bag collection and how you’re planning to carry this bag.
From my experience with Souris, it goes better with lighter colors, while the Glazed nut seems more universal.

Good luck with your choice :smile: