Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

Congrats in advance! It sucks not being close to a boutique or if your store is currently closed, and you have to guess. I purchased the 18 thinking I would have good room, it was so big I could slip it over my hand closed. Lol 2BBF4964-BEC2-41DA-AADC-106C3E0A9B47.jpeg

Congrats in advance! It sucks not being close to a boutique or if your store is currently closed, and you have to guess. I purchased the 18 thinking I would have good room, it was so big I could slip it over my hand closed. Lol View attachment 4744640
Beautiful!! Is that size 17 on you? It looks perfect! Can I ask you if it’s yg or rg?
Yeah.. the closest boutique for me is vancouver bc, but since the border is closed there’s no way I can try them on in person. Hopefully, I make the right decision so I don’t have to go thru exchange process..

Last edited:
Reactions: CoCoBelle
Beautiful!! Is that size 17 on you? It looks perfect! Can I ask you if it’s yg or rg?
Yeah.. the closest boutique for me is vancouver bc, but since the border is closed there’s no way I can try them on in person. Hopefully, I make the right decision so I don’t have to go thru exchange process..
Thanks so much! It’s yellow gold. If you bought the 17, you’re good to go! Please share when you receive. :heart:

Hey everyone! So for my birthday, I wanted to gift myself a JUC, though I need your opinions on a) sizing and b) type (regular or small).

I measured my wrist to be exactly 6in (~15.25cm) should I go with 16cm or 17cm JUC? I want it to be snug and not too loose.

I also want your thoughts on if I should get the regular or small JUC? Don’t really like the love bracelet so the JUC would be a standalone statement piece (which is why I’m gravatating towards regular). Plus on the secondhand market Regular JUC seems to hold its value more if I were ever able to sell.

Let me know your thoughts as this would be my first Cartier piece, so I’m being super indecisive haha. Thanks a ton!

Reactions: CoCoBelle