Let's see your Dooneys!

View attachment 4647874 How about that! The mail lady just ran and brought one of the two wallets referenced above. Couldn't resist the pink city leather - thought it would look pretty with my grey toscana satchel or the grey city flynn.

I love the City leather. Enjoy your new wallet.

Went onto ILD this morning. Made a list of 8 handbags I wanted.
So far, I've crossed out 5. I hope that waiting, and thinking, and distracting myself will help eliminated a few more. Last time I waited,
a few disappeared from the site. I hope whomever bought them loves them and I appreciate their help in saving me from buying more. :smile:

Reactions: Lilybarb
I love the City leather. Enjoy your new wallet.

Went onto ILD this morning. Made a list of 8 handbags I wanted.
So far, I've crossed out 5. I hope that waiting, and thinking, and distracting myself will help eliminated a few more. Last time I waited,
a few disappeared from the site. I hope whomever bought them loves them and I appreciate their help in saving me from buying more. :smile:
Saved! :lol:

Here is my collection, well some of it I should say. I've added quite a few in the last year. I've sold a few too. I've carried Dooney since 1989. Since that time I have purchase less than 10 bags from other designers. I always end up going back to my D & Bs
Wow wow wow! Gorgeous collection, I could have sweet dreams in a bed like that...!!!

I thought I had finally gotten all the wallets & things consolidated, then realized that I forgot the makeup bags...& the small drawer with some cheapo wallets...& a few MKors wallets inside the bags. :facepalm:
Lily: what a beautiful and colorful and organized collection of SLGs you have..
I struggle with how to organize mine. The 'collection' seems to have grown over time (I think when the light is out they reproduce by themselves :smile: ). I've sorted by type and that didn't work out efficientlyfor me when I needed to switch. So now I've redone by color. We will see how that works out.
I used to be happy with 2 wallets and 2 cosmetic cases.... one for each season. Somewhere along the line I bought into the notion that I needed to coordinate my SLGs with my handbag and with each other. It's gotten so much more complicated with so many colors and so many combinations. But..... seeing everything well organized and coordinated inside my handbag does make me happy. We need to find joy in the little things in life. :smile:

I thought I had finally gotten all the wallets & things consolidated, then realized that I forgot the makeup bags...& the small drawer with some cheapo wallets...& a few MKors wallets inside the bags. :facepalm:
:loveeyes: :faint: You know how much I love wallets, and your collection makes you my Idol! :queen: I own a few of the wallets in your collection but there are so many more I'd love to own. :girlsigh:

Reactions: Lilybarb