Looking for a handbag of specific size!

MelanieK

Mar 29, 2020
I'm looking for a handbag of a certain size and I am having not having any luck.
One a daily basis I carry a water bottle, kindle, small wallet, and phone. That's it. I'm looking for a medium size handbag that can carry all these....usually kindle, wallet and phone are ok but nothing will fit a water bottle. I find that most smaller handbags now has insides all divided up into sections which is actually more annoying. A full size tote bag is an overkill for these, since I prefer to just wear it cross body and be hands free.
If Everlane had a bag that was in-between their Form bag & Form bag mini that would be it.........If anyone knows a bag like this please please let me know!

Do you want it to be structured or slouchy? Do you want it to have a zipper? What materials? Leather? Or something else?

Some bags that seem like they'd fit the bill are the Small Longchamp Le Pliage, the Fossil Rachel Satchel, or the Coach Sutton.

Do you want it to be structured or slouchy? Do you want it to have a zipper? What materials? Leather? Or something else?

Some bags that seem like they'd fit the bill are the Small Longchamp Le Pliage, the Fossil Rachel Satchel, or the Coach Sutton.

Zipper would be nice but I'm up for anything as long as the size is right. I'll check out the ones you mentioned! Thank you!

I think all of these would fit comfortably in a speedy 25, probably also a V tote bb.
Proenza Schouler PS11 is another one that comes to mind...

Also vouching for a V tote (I would suggest MM, but BB will probably fit everything you've listed). Or else maybe a mini or small Antigona? (I think a V will sit less bulky crossbody than an Antigona though.)

3rd the celine belt. The mini belt will fit all of this and there is a YouTube video comparing the sizes and the lady fits a mini iPad and a kinda and a water bottle and more.

Check out the Massaccesi thread (Italian small brand), the midi Minerva especially. You can even order bespoke with a water bottle holder.
I also recommend Proenza Schouler PS1, in large size to hold water bottle vertical and more comfortable cross body wear. Plus Phillip Lim Pashli in medium.

Last edited: