Facelift Review from Korea!

Muhlia

May 28, 2020
Hello from Korea

I married Korean and now I have been living in Korea for about 12 years.

I have done my jaw surgery 10 years ago and ever since my biggest concern was my saggy skin under double chin. I have done thread lift, ulthera, thermage and even liposuction however they only last short period of time (less than a year)

After consideration I have decided to get Face Lift done Yes It was a bit scary but

I loved the before and after photos (The changes were I really want to get from the surgery ) and read some reviews written from people who had the face lift surgery – it moved my mind to get it done at The Time PS.

Consultation with doctor shin was challenging since he is very direct person I knew I had double chin but when he showed me loosen skin I had no other choice but to decided to go ahead with Facelift.

On my very surgery day I wore bottomed shirt and fasting for 6 hours.

Doctor Shin designed on my face and nurses took a before picture and before getting into the surgery room I was nervous that I had to go to bathroom twice. When I got into the surgery room nurses were nice and hold my hands going under anesthesia. Surgery took about two hours.

Recovery time for me was like an hour then I went home for further recovery.

Overnight it was a bit painful pain lever of 4 out of 10 but there was not much of swollen. Next day I had to come back to the hospital for check up.

Overall my experience of Face Lift was neither as painful nor scary as I thought it would be.

Now it’s been a month and I am very happy with the result one I look like on my 20s. Face lift has changed shaped of my face and two I not need to use photo shop to post my pictures.

Attachments

• A month.jpg
    A month.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 196
  • A month1.png
    A month1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
  • Before Facelift.jpg
    Before Facelift.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Facelift Surgery - After- on the surgery day.png
    Facelift Surgery - After- on the surgery day.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
Hi, This is a scar back of my ear(without make-up) 2 months after facelift surgery!
Love my faceline and result from facelift at The Time PS!

Attachments

• Facelift scar _2 months.jpg
    Facelift scar _2 months.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 151
Thank you sharing your review. Please update after 6 months. You’re still early in your healing so your face is still plump/swollen. would love to know if the facelift was lasting and didn’t go back to become lax again.

I did not really used the beauty filter for first photo :smile:
This is a real face photo without beauty filter. I love this one even I did not used any filtering mode. :smile:
Still looks like a filter from my own opinion
But if it’s really true you can be flattered that people think it’s a filter haha