Best bag organizer for Chanel 19?

rclimbing

Handbag Lover
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
Hi All,

Just recently bought a small chanel 19 and its the first bag I bought from Chanel that does not have a structured bottom. I noticed when I put my wallet, phone, and keys that it sags slightly on the bottom. Not really a fan of a saggy bottom, my OCD kicks in. :smile: Anyone have a recommendation for organizers that have a stiff/vinyl bottom? I use to buy organizers from divide and conquer but she does not really have a size that fits the chanel 19. TIA

Hi All,

Just recently bought a small chanel 19 and its the first bag I bought from Chanel that does not have a structured bottom. I noticed when I put my wallet, phone, and keys that it sags slightly on the bottom. Not really a fan of a saggy bottom, my OCD kicks in. :smile: Anyone have a recommendation for organizers that have a stiff/vinyl bottom? I use to buy organizers from divide and conquer but she does not really have a size that fits the chanel 19. TIA

I bought a base shaper from mboutique AU and an organizer from Samorga, both of which I highly recommend.

Reactions: RT1 and rclimbing
I myself like when the bottom is a little “saggy” lol! But for most days I do use a shaper/organizer I got from Zoomoni, I debated between them and Samorg, but I found Zoomoni to ship faster (from their website directly) and slightly cheaper. I have been using it for a few days and have no complaints. It fits my bag perfectly, and leaves just a little space if I want to slip my phone (IPhone XS with a case and pop socket) in the bag in front of the organizer.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Hey guys, have you been charged duties on organizers direct from zoomoni? I am in Canada, not sure if that makes a difference. I see they are shipping to me via FedEx. Thank you in advance.