A Spring Summer 20 Haul

And my last purchase for now, definitely what I’ve been longing to get for a long time!!!
I’ve had a small Deauville dark denim with white writing for the longest time (when they first came out I guess).
It’s been my most carried and thrown around bag and still looks practically new, unbelievable!
So I’ve been waiting for years for Chanel to come out with one that was understated enough in colour and contrast print, this was it for me.
Adjustments.JPG

Thanks again for letting me share [emoji847]

And my last purchase for now, definitely what I’ve been longing to get for a long time!!!
I’ve had a small Deauville dark denim with white writing for the longest time (when they first came out I guess).
It’s been my most carried and thrown around bag and still looks practically new, unbelievable!
So I’ve been waiting for years for Chanel to come out with one that was understated enough in colour and contrast print, this was it for me.
View attachment 4740336

Thanks again for letting me share [emoji847]

This green is beautiful! Congrats!

Reactions: demicouture
What a haul! Great purchases!! I have a deauville coming in a similar color but I think mine is more blue. I didn’t realize how hard it was to find a deauville in a color that I would be happy with until recently. Congrats and enjoy all of your new pieces.

Reactions: demicouture