Capucines BB Monochrome Black

This is a hot bag and if I didn’t have enough black bags or this with the python handle, I would strongly consider it. No idea if the hardware scratches easily and hopefully someone can help you. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: Cookie18
I do very much! It’s one my top 5 favorite bags and couldn’t imagine my collection without it. I’m even considering adding another one.

My SA is making me a little nervous saying it’s not an everyday bag and can go out of shape. Do you baby yours or has it proven to be a little hardy. I’ve just bought it and really love how it looks but scared I’m going to damage it! ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

My SA is making me a little nervous saying it’s not an everyday bag and can go out of shape. Do you baby yours or has it proven to be a little hardy. I’ve just bought it and really love how it looks but scared I’m going to damage it! ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

No babying and it has been quite durable. I think how you store is important. I keep it stuffed when not being used.

My SA is making me a little nervous saying it’s not an everyday bag and can go out of shape. Do you baby yours or has it proven to be a little hardy. I’ve just bought it and really love how it looks but scared I’m going to damage it! ‍♀‍♀‍♀

congrats!! How are you liking the bag so far? And how is the black hardware? This is on my wishlist but too scared it will chip..