Investigation Discovery’s Evil Lives Here

Winter’sJoy

Feb 18, 2019
So I’m watching the ID channel’s Evil Lives Here and every time I watch this show I was sit in disbelief that these adult women didn’t know something was going on. The kids, I get but the adults? Men coming in with scratches on their back? At the least, I would think cheating which would be enough of a reason to leave.

I do applaud the ones that do leave because they know something isn’t right.

Reactions: yellowbernie
I agree, I watch ID all the time and wonder what is wrong with these people, if my husband didn’t come home until all hours of the morning and scratches on his back he would be wishing he was dead. And the mother’s who are afraid of there children and lock themselves in their bedroom at night I just don’t get it.

Reactions: Winter’sJoy
I agree, I watch ID all the time and wonder what is wrong with these people, if my husband didn’t come home until all hours of the morning and scratches on his back he would be wishing he was dead. And the mother’s who are afraid of there children and lock themselves in their bedroom at night I just don’t get it.
Speaking of the one’s that afraid of their children, did you see the one where the father was on the show about his son that ended up shooting people in a restaurant and then taking his own life? Thoughts?

I watched the one yesterday where there where 3 girls and their parents divorced. They decided they wanted to live with their dad because it was fun when they visited him on the weekends but once they started living there he turned mean. He would lock them in the house, was drugging and raping them and it turns out he was a serial killer. I couldn’t figure out where their mom was in all of this. Did they not see her anymore? They ended up telling their father’s sister or something like that.

I think a lot of the ones that stay and say they didn’t know or suspect their spouse was up to something chose not to know and buried their heads in the sand.

Speaking of the one’s that afraid of their children, did you see the one where the father was on the show about his son that ended up shooting people in a restaurant and then taking his own life? Thoughts?

I watched the one yesterday where there where 3 girls and their parents divorced. They decided they wanted to live with their dad because it was fun when they visited him on the weekends but once they started living there he turned mean. He would lock them in the house, was drugging and raping them and it turns out he was a serial killer. I couldn’t figure out where their mom was in all of this. Did they not see her anymore? They ended up telling their father’s sister or something like that.

I think a lot of the ones that stay and say they didn’t know or suspect their spouse was up to something chose not to know and buried their heads in the sand.
I probably did see the one with the father, but I’ve watched so many of them. But the girls that went and lived with there father was terrible, I also wondered what happened to the mother. It’s hard to believe people would actually treat there children that way, I have 4 children and could never image being cruel to any of them and trust me they have tested me. Lol!!

Reactions: Winter’sJoy
I probably did see the one with the father, but I’ve watched so many of them. But the girls that went and lived with there father was terrible, I also wondered what happened to the mother. It’s hard to believe people would actually treat there children that way, I have 4 children and could never image being cruel to any of them and trust me they have tested me. Lol!!
What really bothered me about that episode was when the social worker paid them a visit they were interviewed in front of the father (at least that’s how it was portrayed). Why would they do that and expect honesty?

What really bothered me about that episode was when the social worker paid them a visit they were interviewed in front of the father (at least that’s how it was portrayed). Why would they do that and expect honesty?
I thought the same thing, I would have thought they would talk to the girls in private but then maybe they would have been to scared to say anything anyway, didn’t he say he would kill them if they said anything.

I thought the same thing, I would have thought they would talk to the girls in private but then maybe they would have been to scared to say anything anyway, didn’t he say he would kill them if they said anything.
I think he did. I was so glad they told their aunt although I was afraid she wouldn’t believe them at first.

I know since it was his sister, too bad they got so screwed up the one sister is gone and know one knows where she’s at.
Yeah I saw that. I hope she is okay.

If people are living squeaky clean lives I get being confused but many of these people showed so many signs that something was going on. I remember the one where the wife would help clean the truck and saw something that looked like blood on the truck and he kept buying and throwing away tarps.

Yeah I saw that. I hope she is okay.

If people are living squeaky clean lives I get being confused but many of these people showed so many signs that something was going on. I remember the one where the wife would help clean the truck and saw something that looked like blood on the truck and he kept buying and throwing away tarps.
Yes I saw that one too and wondered am I so different I would have said something, I don't know maybe they are afraid they could be next.

I'm addicted to ID Discovery and have watched most episodes of Evil Lives Here. While I agree, hard to believe the women would not catch on...I suspect many may suffer from The Stockholm Syndrome. JMHO

I'm addicted to ID Discovery and have watched most episodes of Evil Lives Here. While I agree, hard to believe the women would not catch on...I suspect many may suffer from The Stockholm Syndrome. JMHO
Maybe so and maybe I’m being harsh too harsh on them but the red flags are so glaring that I just find it difficult to comprehend.