Rectangle Mini Flap Club!

I was torn between both as well! I’ve been wanting a mini square in caviar and ghw for the longest time but its impossible to get them so I decided to get a vintage rectangular mini for my birthday as i wanted the gold hardware and weeks later... i managed to get a vintage square mini in caviar by pure luck. I love them both!

I was torn between both as well! I’ve been wanting a mini square in caviar and ghw for the longest time but its impossible to get them so I decided to get a vintage rectangular mini for my birthday as i wanted the gold hardware and weeks later... i managed to get a vintage square mini in caviar by pure luck. I love them both!
Good for you! Happy you were able to find what you wanted. Care to post pics of them?

Yes! Yeeeppeeee!!! I have to say this has been the most stressful shopping experience ever. It was not fun at all but getting is gratifying to know all this “work” paid off.

I can understand it being a stressful shopping experience. Add to that the shelter in place which also poses limitations and challenges when doing your research. I say, it just makes the experience unique. :P Anyway, I think those two beauties will make all the stress and hard work pay off. Please post pics when they arrive!

Reactions: Winter’sJoy
I can understand it being a stressful shopping experience. Add to that the shelter in place which also poses limitations and challenges when doing your research. I say, it just makes the experience unique. :P Anyway, I think those two beauties will make all the stress and hard work pay off. Please post pics when they arrive!
I sure hope it pays off and everything goes perfectly. I will be sure to post pics.

It's a samsung galaxy model. It's 6.9 inches. The mini bags have just become too small for my newer phone. I wonder if others will experience this more and more (with the square especially).
This is why I was ultimately I was swayed to choose the rectangle even though I got desperate enough to accept a square when it seemed like I wasn’t going to be able to get a rectangle. I’m glad it didn’t work out because I would rather have the extra space and not use it then need it and not have it. I’ll just get the clips if the rectangle is too long.

What are you going to do? Are you going to keep it or get a new phone?

It's a samsung galaxy model. It's 6.9 inches. The mini bags have just become too small for my newer phone. I wonder if others will experience this more and more (with the square especially).
I tend to wear squares. I have a 3 and when I do even though my phone fits I tend to either carry my phone in my hand or pocket for easy access. We live in a world where phones are getting bigger and bigger but I like easy access to my phone without having to bag tetris so that's my personal experience using the square even though my phone fits. Hope that helps.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89