[Which YSL WOC] YSL Monogram WOC, YSL Envelope WOC, YSL Uptown WOC

Which WOC would you prefer best?

• Total voters

Mariemerong

Jun 17, 2019
Hi PurseForumers,
I was wondering if anybody out there has brought the below before and can tell me if which one can be used for everyday use the best. And how is the wear and tear going for you guys!

Much appreciated!
Marie

118-2000644-6077881GF0J1000_BLACKGOLD_M (1).jpeg TrwL5AhUUPWteRnGXl2fngcracUuCNGj_01_9fe2dd6b-7401-4173-a92a-5c5002cea6ec.jpg ysl-pink-woc-review-2.jpg

Hi PurseForumers,
I was wondering if anybody out there has brought the below before and can tell me if which one can be used for everyday use the best. And how is the wear and tear going for you guys!

Much appreciated!
Marie

View attachment 4737174 View attachment 4737173 View attachment 4737175
All those wallets are beautiful and classic in design. The Envelope Wallet on Chain is on of the best selling Saint Laurent items as it is durable, classic and is a bit roomier than the other two. Good luck! :smile:

Attachments

• 4B40E6FD-4E96-4B38-9687-B01515DF656F.jpeg
    4B40E6FD-4E96-4B38-9687-B01515DF656F.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 118
Hi PurseForumers,

Much appreciated!
Marie

View attachment 4737174 View attachment 4737173 View attachment 4737175

Hello Marie! I was eying out the Uptown WOC for a really long time however when I went in to try it on, it just didn't look very flattering and was shown the Envelope WOC (smaller size) and it really grew on me! However the 2 major cons I have on it is the length of the chain strap, I ended up taking some links out myself just last week because I was really unhappy with how low it sat on me and I don't intend on selling it so I was happy to alter it myself. The second thing is the wear and tear... All the edges showed scuffing within literally 2 wears and I was so careful whilst wearing it too - I recently found an affordable solution, an Australian based bag restoration company (Bagsamore) came out with 'Colour Pens' that can be used to touch up minor scuffing on handbags, they offer colour customisation as well to colour match your bag. They cost $30 a pen and contains so much product so you don't have to worry about sending your bag off and having to wait.

Other than those cons, I think its a little dressy to be worn everyday however each to their own! It's an absolutely gorgeous WOC/mini bag and I think if you get it in black the scuffing won't be as noticeable :smile:

Attachments

• 20200502_214344_3A557A6A-6AF3-4084-9DC8-4B5C7CFE2B93.jpg
    20200502_214344_3A557A6A-6AF3-4084-9DC8-4B5C7CFE2B93.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 114
  • FB_IMG_1590239194002.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590239194002.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 116
  • FB_IMG_1590239191202.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590239191202.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 117
  • FB_IMG_1590239187650.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590239187650.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 20200523_230815.jpg
    20200523_230815.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 109
Hello Marie! I was eying out the Uptown WOC for a really long time however when I went in to try it on, it just didn't look very flattering and was shown the Envelope WOC (smaller size) and it really grew on me! However the 2 major cons I have on it is the length of the chain strap, I ended up taking some links out myself just last week because I was really unhappy with how low it sat on me and I don't intend on selling it so I was happy to alter it myself. The second thing is the wear and tear... All the edges showed scuffing within literally 2 wears and I was so careful whilst wearing it too - I recently found an affordable solution, an Australian based bag restoration company (Bagsamore) came out with 'Colour Pens' that can be used to touch up minor scuffing on handbags, they offer colour customisation as well to colour match your bag. They cost $30 a pen and contains so much product so you don't have to worry about sending your bag off and having to wait.

Other than those cons, I think its a little dressy to be worn everyday however each to their own! It's an absolutely gorgeous WOC/mini bag and I think if you get it in black the scuffing won't be as noticeable :smile:

OMG!! Thanks for the detailed review. That was so helpful!! (Love love your Envelope Woc in that nude/blush pink in GHW? )

I mean I've considered every YSL WOC. But I don't know which one to pick still, they're all so beautiful, but thing is I want a WOC that fits a everyday bag lifestyle. Maybe that's why I've been gravitating towards the Uptown WOC, the chevron pattern on both the Envelope and the Monogram woc has this extremely Lux feel, something you can NEVER bring to let's say a. fish market because it's too pretty!! So maaaaaaybe I might actually get the YSL Uptown Woc, only because it looks the least attractive. (I'll update soon if I actually get it .)

Oh, and this YouTuber makes me just want to get the Uptown WOC so bad. Just makes the piece so effortlessly versatile and easy to match. (Video link below.)

Last edited:
Reactions: cityescape
OMG!! Thanks for the detailed review. That was so helpful!! (Love love your Envelope Woc in that nude/blush pink in GHW? )

I mean I've considered every YSL WOC. But I don't know which one to pick still, they're all so beautiful, but thing is I want a WOC that fits a everyday bag lifestyle. Maybe that's why I've been gravitating towards the Uptown WOC, the chevron pattern on both the Envelope and the Monogram woc has this extremely Lux feel, something you can NEVER bring to let's say a. fish market because it's too pretty!! So maaaaaaybe I might actually get the YSL Uptown Woc, only because it looks the least attractive. (I'll update soon if I actually get it .)

Oh, and this YouTuber makes me just want to get the Uptown WOC so bad. Just makes the piece so effortlessly versatile and easy to match. (Video link below.)

Oh I definitely get where you are coming from! Either WOCS will be a great addition to your collection, super excited for you lovely! Will be looking forward to hearing which one you pick :smile: x