Small Vanity w/ Classic Chain Club!

Thank you.kindly can you post a pic with both of them .
Here you go, this is the mini o-case in the small vanity. I was using my phone to take the photo, but can confirm both the phone (iPhone SE) and o-case fit, with room to spare for a few small items (when I was carrying it in March, I usually brought along a lipstick, chapstick, tissue, wet wipes and a tiny old iPod). In my opinion, this fits more than my mini and M/L! :nuts:

I tried fitting my husband's iPhone 11 and it doesn't fit in the vanity if you combine it with the o-case. He has a rather thick phone case, so it might be possible to fit the phone if one has a slimmer case.

I'm not very happy that the o-case has to be positioned diagonally to fit in the vanity, so I am planning to switch over to my regular coin purse when I am able to.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Vanity.jpeg
    Vanity.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 628
No problem. I suspect given the demand and very short window this bag had it will come back. Hopefully in different colours but at a slightly higher price point. Tip: Stores will say they ‘Don’t transfer,’ but they do in Europe anyways. They’re cautious, they don’t want items going to Resellers. You need a good SA and persistence. Locate the item and contact that boutique. Try and speak with a good SA or Manager and they will transfer or ship to you. Just be kind. I’ve tried and tested this across Europe and it’s worked. You can then build up SA contacts and establish yourself as a valued client for difficult to source items.
Couldn’t agree more. Before I would take no as an answer but then I would start calling the store or visiting stores to network. Time consuming.... I know but it paid out. Same thing with LV. When I started my journey with LV 5 years ago I bought a bag and didn’t know any SAs and now I managed to have contacts in several States. Each one has a different strength and different contacts.

Reactions: Myluxeloves
Any ideas on the likely increase on this piece? I estimate significant as it seems to me the bags that have been hit hardest are those that are value for money.

Any ideas on the likely increase on this piece? I estimate significant as it seems to me the bags that have been hit hardest are those that are value for money.
I heard the price increase is $50 for this piece so it will be $1550. I watched a YouTube video about the price increase for this piece.

Saw these on Instagram! Not sure where the seller is based (or if the account is even legit — it seems very new — this is NOT an endorsement), but it is interesting to see different colors starting to potentially roll out in some markets. I’m still holding out for a black!
A4F92DDF-EDBB-4885-AD7A-C8CF3D698B31.png F64D669B-6343-4E66-B95A-2498B451105F.png 6EF6D3A9-8FA0-4433-919C-FDBCAB80282C.png 72E4DE2C-81D1-4E2F-A82B-D785EDCC4549.png

Reactions: Traciefly