Classic m/l for petite frames

KN89

Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I’m 4’11” and 115lbs. I have been looking for a small CF with no luck. However, my SA did offer me the m/l CF! I’m worries it’ll be too large for me. I like that the small is ok on me crossbody and looks proportional to my frame. I don’t carry much, I just like bags that look good on me. Can anyone post themselves with their m/l (and height) so I can gauge the size since stores are still closed near me? Thank you

I really like the medium size. I think it’s more Classic. Small size bag is a trend. It will fade eventually. Medium size can stand the time.
Hi everyone,

I’m 4’11” and 115lbs. I have been looking for a small CF with no luck. However, my SA did offer me the m/l CF! I’m worries it’ll be too large for me. I like that the small is ok on me crossbody and looks proportional to my frame. I don’t carry much, I just like bags that look good on me. Can anyone post themselves with their m/l (and height) so I can gauge the size since stores are still closed near me? Thank you

I really like the medium size. I think it’s more Classic. Small size bag is a trend. It will fade eventually. Medium size can stand the time.

I agree that smaller bags are on the trend right now but I am worried the m/l against my frame is overpowering! I wish I could go try one on

I have the M/L and I’m 5’4 and my sister who’s 5’2 tried on my M/L and it looks kinda big on her. She ended up buying the small one which looks so much more proportioned on her frame. If I was you, I’d wait for a small one.

Reactions: KN89
It might also depend on the individual bag. Some M/L look more long-rectangular and others are slightly more tall-rectangular. If that makes sense. Maybe it also depends on whether heavier things were carried to make them more taller over time?

For someone under 5', avoid the longer ones...the Small flap is slightly more flattering IMO, but not quite as practical.

I’m 5’0 and I like the M/L bec I’m tiny enough to wear it crossbody and if I wanted to, it is sort of like a tote when worn on the shoulder with the double strap. The small size kind of feels weird wearing it with the double strap since it looks so small.

Thank you everyone!
This is me with the small bag last year (I finally found this picture..)
I don’t have a pic with a m/l that I can find. I wish I took more pics.

I know the outfit does not fit the bag - please excuse. I’m impressed I wasn’t wearing gym clothes that day.

Actually that small looks perfect on you (and the color is so fun and summery, I'd totally wear it wih that outfit! lol). I think the medium might be too horizontally long.

I'm 5'0, 95 lbs; 34-24-34.5". When I first tried it on, I actually thought the M/L looked too small on me so I personally did not even consider the Small size. I initially went with the Jumbo but returned it because it was just too heavy and uncomfortable to use. Now I think the M/L is actually the best size of the classics to use and the rectangular minis coming as a close second (about the same capacity as Small due to single flap). If you're looking for a black one, I would definitely go with the M/L as it's more practical.

I'll go look for some photos in a bit lol.