Rectangle Mini Flap Club!

I really hope so since I was able to order the red rectangle mini.
I'm excited for you! I have been reading this thread wondering which way you would go. If it's the red I've seen in other posts, then I'm already convinced it is right for you. lol Is having both a square and rectangle an option? If so, keep this red and get the black square down the line.

Reactions: Winter’sJoy
I'm excited for you! I have been reading this thread wondering which way you would go. If it's the red I've seen in other posts, then I'm already convinced it is right for you. lol Is having both a square and rectangle an option? If so, keep this red and get the black square down the line.
Thank you! I’m excited to get it. It is the 20S red. I almost got a black square with lghw but it sold out before he could place the order sadly. I think they are all sold out.

Last edited:
134D2CA7-7692-4D24-A89A-072DA5DFEE11.jpeg I just received this beauty in the mail. I’ve read this color in particular had a shorter strap. Mine is 19” and change. I am 5’, size 6-8 with broad shoulders and big boobs and this is how mine fits. It is too short for my taste when worn crossbody and i will eventually have the strap extended. I just love the square shape, I think it is more unique and so I am ok with the modifications I will need to make!

View attachment 4737847 I just received this beauty in the mail. I’ve read this color in particular had a shorter strap. Mine is 19” and change. I am 5’, size 6-8 with broad shoulders and big boobs and this is how mine fits. It is too short for my taste when worn crossbody and i will eventually have the strap extended. I just love the square shape, I think it is more unique and so I am ok with the modifications I will need to make!
I like the color of your bag! I think it looks doable on you crossbody but I understand why you want to lengthen it. The square shape is unique and sits nicely against the body. Thank you so much for the mod shot. Enjoy your new bag!

Reactions: Suzil
I like the color of your bag! I think it looks doable on you crossbody but I understand why you want to lengthen it. The square shape is unique and sits nicely against the body. Thank you so much for the mod shot. Enjoy your new bag!
Thank you! This is 18s beige in caviar. I fell in love the moment I discovered it. I hope you love yours! Can’t wait to see pics!

Reactions: Winter’sJoy