Last Lucky Alhambra in US

Finally the bracelet has arrived along with my new 3.4 ctw diamond studs. These are my early 45th birthday presents.
How are you enjoying your beautiful bracelet? I wonder if VCA is going to stop producing Luck Alhambra. The necklace is not available for purchase on the VCA website.

How are you enjoying your beautiful bracelet? I wonder if VCA is going to stop producing Luck Alhambra. The necklace is not available for purchase on the VCA website.
I love it although I have not worn it out yet. I wfh and with Covid I’m rarely in anything but yoga pants. I wonder what’s going on with that

I love it although I have not worn it out yet. I wfh and with Covid I’m rarely in anything but yoga pants. I wonder what’s going on with that
I know what you mean, I acquired a large collection of sweatpants in March/April. Apart of earrings, and occasionally a holiday pendent, I use my other pieces a lot less. In any event, I feel very sorry if they are discontinuing the Lucky Alhambra jewelry. Enjoy your bracelet, it's very pretty and fun.

Reactions: Fashion Passionate
I have been dreaming about the Lucky Alhambra bracelet. I went to website to ogle and it wasn’t found. I reached out and was advised it was now considered a limited piece. The next day a wonderful sales person called and advised it was only 1 available in the entire US. Well there is now none available as it will arrive tomorrow. Here is pic showing Lucky getting ready for transport.
I bet it looks lovely on you.

Reactions: missie1