Rectangle Mini Flap Club!

I prefer the mini rectangle w/ lghw bcoz it’s versatile esp as crossbody bag & shoulder bag to tall/curvy/thick top but if you’re slim/short, u can shorten it by tying/loop/ribbon it) and have more space than the square. Remember, the strap length of mini rec (22.5-23 inches) & mini square (19-20.5) depending on the season. Square mini looks good to anyone as a shoulder bag style and to slim/thin/flat/short person as crossbody only or else, it’s sit higher near your boobs and looks awkward but to some are doable with it (lol). Fyi, WOC strap length is 25 inches (good on winter jacket). U can buy later on your next bag in different/bright color in mini square. Good luck!

I prefer the mini rectangle w/ lghw bcoz it’s versatile esp as crossbody bag & shoulder bag to tall/curvy/thick top but if you’re slim/short, u can shorten it by tying/loop/ribbon it) and have more space than the square. Remember, the strap length of mini rec (22.5-23 inches) & mini square (19-20.5) depending on the season. Square mini looks good to anyone as a shoulder bag style and to slim/thin/flat/short person as crossbody only or else, it’s sit higher near your boobs and looks awkward but to some are doable with it (lol). Fyi, WOC strap length is 25 inches (good on winter jacket). U can buy later on your next bag in different/bright color in mini square. Good luck!
If the woc’s strap is 25” then I definitely need a rectangular mini. My woc sits perfectly crossbody.