First SLG?

Congrats & great choice on the flat cardholder! It's a classic and my most use slg :heart: Once you start, it's hard to stop tho haha. Enjoy!

Congrats. You'll be buying another SLG soon. :smile:

Thank you so much :heart: I understand what you mean. Planning my next purchase already hahaha!

Get the Chanel zip wallet next! I have both and definitely prefer my zip wallet, though I like and use my card case too.

Your card case and bag are beautiful. Enjoy!

Thank you :heart: My boutique must have a really nice zip around so that I would buy it. I'm quite set on a Victorine wallet from LV :giggle:

Congrats!!!! I have both along with alot of other slgs. I grab the chanel card holder and my chanel key pouch more than any other slg. The zip around is annoying. So good choice!

Thank you :heart: am definitely a big fan of SLGs I would say. I was quite surprised that I wasn't very impressed by the bags that were presented in the boutique. Too loud/flashy :eek: will definitely buy more SLGs, but I don't see myself buying a bag there until the style becomes a bit more understated. Other things I have considered are earrings and shoes :biggrin: the next Chanel bag on my wishlist is a beige Diana :biggrin:

Reactions: ashin121 and amna72
These were what I shortlisted but I know there were lots of other stock. I really like the look of the cardholder, Chanel but still understated. The lambskin is waaaay too fragile for me :P I wasn't really into the black hardware of the caviar zip around otherwise I would have gotten the zip around the moment I saw it :biggrin:

i have a lot of cards but saw that I can easily fit the 5 essential cards in the cardholder and am also not against carrying a second (and spacier) cardcase when it's necessary, haha. I also don't really cash either which is why I am leaning towards the cardholder. on the other hand, I find the zip around nice but frankly, I just wonder if 1. the steep price is worth it 2. do I really need a zip around if I don't carry cash around :confused1::confused1:
love the classic caviar cardcase!