Deep Blue Color Comparison

nupster38

Apr 6, 2012
Hi, I'm a long time reader, but this is my first time posting. I've been offered a K28 in Togo Deep Blue, which I believe is a F/W19 seasonal color. I prefer more medium, neutral, muted blues that are not too dark (Blue Nuit, Blue Encre), not too light (Blue du Nord, Blue Jean), and not too bright (Blue Hydra, Mykonos).

Is Deep Blue similar to Blue Agate, Blue Izmir, or Azur? Does anyone have comparison shots of Deep Blue? Thanks in advance!

I’ve seen Togo deep blue instore - i think it is beautiful, and would be amazing to wear, but I think you need to see it.
I say this as I am similar, I love Bleu nuit, but don’t like several other blue hues in Hermes as they lean to either too pale blue or too bright for my wardrobe and taste. And they can look different depending on the leather. I like Bleu electrique but only for smaller pieces. I thought it was an elegant but fresh and would suit well for clean colour mixes (grey, red, navy, white etc).

Reactions: BagArt
Hi, I'm a long time reader, but this is my first time posting. I've been offered a K28 in Togo Deep Blue, which I believe is a F/W19 seasonal color. I prefer more medium, neutral, muted blues that are not too dark (Blue Nuit, Blue Encre), not too light (Blue du Nord, Blue Jean), and not too bright (Blue Hydra, Mykonos).

Is Deep Blue similar to Blue Agate, Blue Izmir, or Azur? Does anyone have comparison shots of Deep Blue? Thanks in advance!
I ordered the Deep Blue Evelyne during quarantine and just made the difficult decision to return it. It is a beautiful blue but with definite green undertones. When I placed it next to most of my favorite casual clothes, I realized that the green made it hard to match my preferred palette. I hope this helps.

I ordered the Deep Blue Evelyne during quarantine and just made the difficult decision to return it. It is a beautiful blue but with definite green undertones. When I placed it next to most of my favorite casual clothes, I realized that the green made it hard to match my preferred palette. I hope this helps.

i should add that I have a Blue Saphir Picotin 22. and Deep Blue is about the same value (medium to slightly dark). I wish I could share a photo of the two together, but I have already taped up my box and am ready to take it to FedEx.

I would say it is definitely darker than bleu izmir and azur. It is definitely more on the spectrum of bleu saphir. I have it in epsom so especially slightly more muted and less saturated in Togo.

Attachments

• 8252828F-64B4-4F9D-B116-8B7F7A52FE22.jpeg
    8252828F-64B4-4F9D-B116-8B7F7A52FE22.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 2F3F2268-7488-42C6-99F8-203FF30E8F8B.jpeg
    2F3F2268-7488-42C6-99F8-203FF30E8F8B.jpeg
    324.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 60EA231C-CEBB-4388-B0A8-177EFE9BF616.jpeg
    60EA231C-CEBB-4388-B0A8-177EFE9BF616.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 230
As someone who agonized over this colour one too many times, I ended up with a mini lindy AND a mini kelly in deep blue. Both were not exactly my first colour of choice but they landed on me in ways that i couldnt say no LOL.
The ML is in clemence and MK in chevre. I’ve also compared deep blue in chevre to bleu agate (top left) and bleu sapphire (bottom left) but both in epsom.
It does lean very slightly green when put together with another blue, but on its own, I find it okay. A little pop of colour but not too overwhelming.
Hope this helps anyone who is searching for info on this colour!
591D26E8-5B87-4C4E-96DF-3E7B53FD3207.jpeg
6FA38714-B716-4AAE-8DBE-84614B904B62.jpeg