Marvelous May 2020 acquisitions!

Beautiful bag! How did you get in touch with the Chanel concession at Harrods, please? Thanks.
Hello, unfortunately they will only sell over the phone order if you have previously purchased a Chanel handbag from them in store , sorry that’s not more helpful x I would say that once you have made that first purchase they are helpful, I live far away from a store so they are good for posting items that I am unable to get in person.

Venessa you have been on a ROLL lately and I am HERE FOR IT! Love this bag - great choice!

You are definitely on a roll Venessa :smile:. And we are so enjoying your beautiful reveals. This is another winner. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.

Thank you both!! It’s been a lot of fun crossing off items that have been on my wishlist for quite some time. I feel very lucky and blessed!

After returning the Small Classic Flap in Caviar (Made in France) earlier this month due to some peeling on the left inner flap and frayed or popped stitch by one of the grommets; I just got this Medium Classic Flap in Lambskin, it would be my first Lambskin if I do decide to keep it!
I'm so brokenhearted since I really wanted a Mini or Small Classic Flap in Caviar or Lambskin (just really into the smaller size and easier to care for, also I mean come on, $600 for the Medium for one inch bigger?)
I am still searching for a Small at least before the price increase, and if I do I will gladly return this back to Neiman Marcus for someone who loves this beauty!
View attachment 4731408 View attachment 4731409 View attachment 4731410 View attachment 4731411 View attachment 4731412
This bag is beautiful! You should keep! I like that the flap is more straight across and not super droopy on the sides.

:love:
I was not planning to buy any bag during this COVID-19. I call this a panic buy (before price increase). It's the one that got away from me last year (sold out). Mini reissue beige (19A) :love:

Very happy with my reissue family now. Off to Ban Island again HAHA :blush: Thx for letting me share!View attachment 4734897 View attachment 4734898
Huge congrats to you:flowers::heart: What a wonderful reissues collection!:loveeyes: We’re twins of the black 226 and that gorgeous beige mini. :loveeyes: I still remembered how hard to get the beige mini last summer since I was kinda late to the game...like it was the hardest one to get in my whole collection! At that time I was about to give up then my amazing SA finally found it for me!:hbeat: