Coach Limited Edition Rambler

Outlet Stores have shifted from "Retail Price" v "Sale Price" to "Comparable Value" v "Sale Price." Multiple lawsuits have been made against Outlet stores (Kate Spade, Michael Kors, etc.) for tagging products at a Retail Price and Sale Price when they were NEVER designed to sell at the Retail Price. Coach modified its structure either to a lawsuit or to avoid one.

What likely happened was that the the retail bag had the it's price tag incorrectly printed on a Outlet price tag, resulting in the confusion.

Outlet Stores have shifted from "Retail Price" v "Sale Price" to "Comparable Value" v "Sale Price." Multiple lawsuits have been made against Outlet stores (Kate Spade, Michael Kors, etc.) for tagging products at a Retail Price and Sale Price when they were NEVER designed to sell at the Retail Price. Coach modified its structure either to a lawsuit or to avoid one.

What likely happened was that the the retail bag had the it's price tag incorrectly printed on a Outlet price tag, resulting in the confusion.
Even the packaging was unusual. It was in the dust bag already. I am returning this bag and checking to see if the the next one comes in better shape and not damaged too. On U tube a came accross a video where the bag was purchased on sale in black and had same ticket. I found a U tube video by Bag Hound. COACH ORIGINALS RAMBLER CROSSBODY Reveal. Her tag shows same ticket and she purchased it on sale.

Thanks, I got the satin one too but thought it would be the cotton 1941 one like all the other “originals” this season.
Even the hang tag is not the same as the 1941 bags. The Courier and Duffle bags to just name 2 of them, are the 1941 bags and their hang tags are nicer and they get cotton dust bags. I think they just call the color 1941 saddle. It is nice leather. I'm just returning because it is damaged. Does yours has the same price ticket?

Full Price bags with price tags reading MSRP sound much more appealing.
I just checked the price ticket on mine and the price is conveniently removed. I got the hisbiscus color from the spring collection and got it from the Coach retail store.

The hang tag is different from 1941 bags but I bought a few other originals (dome bag, geometric, and turnlock belly bag) which all have the same “original” leather hangtag but I received the nicer cotton 1941 dust bag for all those bags. Coach is really inconsistent!

I just checked the price ticket on mine and the price is conveniently removed. I got the hisbiscus color from the spring collection and got it from the Coach retail store.

The hang tag is different from 1941 bags but I bought a few other originals (dome bag, geometric, and turnlock belly bag) which all have the same “original” leather hangtag but I received the nicer cotton 1941 dust bag for all those bags. Coach is really inconsistent!
Unreal. I am very OCD with purses and these inconsistencies bother me. They actually removed your price tag. The coach wallet I have has the cotton dust bag but it is the 1941 edition and is stamped on the leather 1941. I wonder if The Willis or Duffle or Courier get cotton dust bags and MRSP price tags?