Goyard Stores US-- Covid 19?

goyardluver

Mar 28, 2020
Hi,
I'm trying to purchase a few Goyard items amidst this crazy Coronavirus crisis.
Has anyone had any luck purchasing from USA stores? Any still open at the moment that can do phone orders?

I would highly appreciate any help.

I previously contacted Goyard via email to purchase a purchase through distant acquisition. I believe this is the only way you can purchase online, when you are not within driving distance to one of their shops. This was in the beginning of the stay in place orders. They got back to me promptly saying they would email me as soon as they were open again. I got the email I have been waiting for today, and was easily able to purchase my first Goyard. Hopefully this will work for you, also. I am so excited I can hardly wait to get it!

Hi,
I'm trying to purchase a few Goyard items amidst this crazy Coronavirus crisis.
Has anyone had any luck purchasing from USA stores? Any still open at the moment that can do phone orders?

I would highly appreciate any help.
I previously contacted Goyard via email to purchase a purchase through distant acquisition. I believe this is the only way you can purchase online, when you are not within driving distance to one of their shops. This was in the beginning of the stay in place orders. They got back to me promptly saying they would email me as soon as they were open again. I got the email I have been waiting for today, and was easily able to purchase my first Goyard. Hopefully this will work for you, also. I am so excited I can hardly wait to get it!

Reactions: Kmazz39
@leahdana, which store?

I was supposed to have been in Paris last week, but that didn't happen, so I'm waiting for NYC to open back up so I can buy something to tide me over until I can get back to Paris, hopefully sometime next year. 2020 will be first year I haven't visited Paris since 2014.

I broke down and ordered something. We are two months into this, and it will probably be at least another month until retail starts opening back up. They were great.
Glad you were able to complete your distance acquisition. They were great with my order, as well. Mine arrives today! I’ve been tracking the shipping and as of 4:20am it is on the truck for delivery