What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Jenjbs
I’m going to admit I’m a little jealous, I love Bals and especially metallic edges :smile:
I want to acquire a mini, but I need to wait for a proper color. I seem to acquire a lot of small bags in Fuschia.

A Mini-City in fuschia would look amazing. :love:Fuschia is such an eye catching color it only takes a small bag to make a big statement. :love:

Hahaha!
I still haven't figured it out yet. I just can't seem to find any micro lipsticks, micro wallet, micro phones, and micro money and micro credit cards.:P

@Sunshine-mama
When I was younger I collected miniatures for my shadow boxes (that probably dates me :sneaky: ) I had tiny coins that would have been perfect.

My pretty purple Bottega Veneta Nodini! :love::love::love: Brought a lightweight wrap to work since it was supposed to be cool and rainy. It's warm and sunny... But glad I brought the wrap since it makes a much prettier background than the office-furniture-bland-neutral couch... Don't get me wrong, I love a good neutral; but there are also very bad neutrals...

Attachments

• 20200307_144324~3.jpg
    20200307_144324~3.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 142