Cosmetics Case

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
does anyone own a chanel cosmetics case?
i'm thinking about getting one and i was wondering how many styles there are and the prices.
nothing too big, something i can carry in every purse for my make up (compact,mascara, eyeliner, lipstick).
any info/pics?

I've been looking for one as well, but haven't seen anything. Maybe because if it's big enough to hold a few cosmetics, it won't fit in a majority of the Chanel bags?
That's the only explanation I can come up with.:sad:

I have a black caviar case that I have had (and use everyday) for two plus years. LOVE this thing! It has a lining that can be wiped clean but doesn't look like that cheesy vinyl stuff. It easily fits in my different chanel purses.
It was about $350-400 but worth every penny for several reasons...it still looks as good as the day I bought it (it's black)..actually even better as the leather is like butter amd when I travel and need to go out for the evening, I dump out the cosmetics and use it as a small clutch. I will keep this until it dies....

I saw a silver cotton club cosmetic case. It was just a small case that could probably be used for anything. This was at NM a couple of months ago. I think the price was around $350-395, if I remember correctly.

I have a black caviar case that I have had (and use everyday) for two plus years. LOVE this thing! It has a lining that can be wiped clean but doesn't look like that cheesy vinyl stuff. It easily fits in my different chanel purses.
It was about $350-400 but worth every penny for several reasons...it still looks as good as the day I bought it (it's black)..actually even better as the leather is like butter amd when I travel and need to go out for the evening, I dump out the cosmetics and use it as a small clutch. I will keep this until it dies....

Wow, I would like to see this too ;)