CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Is this normal wear and tear?? Share you thoughts/opinions/comparison pics if you have a tweed....I really want to buy this but is it too worn out and saggy? Should I wait to find another? Is this settling? I love this style though...opinions?Resized_20200503_155605.jpg

Hi!

I managed to order a medium classic flap before the price increase.. which is great!

due to the current times, DHL will take longer to deliver (10 days) and it’s very hot and humid here.. I’m too worried that this would affect the bag in anyway?

crazy right? Can’t help it!

any advice?

Hi!

I managed to order a medium classic flap before the price increase.. which is great!

due to the current times, DHL will take longer to deliver (10 days) and it’s very hot and humid here.. I’m too worried that this would affect the bag in anyway?

any advice?

Did you order it through a Chanel boutique if you don’t mind my asking?

Hi!

any advice?

Can anyone ease my mind? Lol sorry I’m paranoid!

Hi!

any advice?
Can I ask where it's shipping film and where you're located?

Wrote something musing over the difference in price increase across Chanel bags and the fact that the Boy bag had the lowest one. Wondering if it's on the way out? I love the Boy Bag's design but just always wondered how long it will be around.

Do have a look and let me know what you think. Want to know more views.

https://www.consciousfashion.in/2020/05/the-chanel-boy-is-dead.html
I noticed a few items that didn't get a huge increase, like the gabby, which I'd personally lump in with the boy in terms of maybe-in maybe-out. It might actually make the boy more attractive to some buyers because the lower price makes it the better bargain compared to the classic flaps. I'd definitely say it's an indicator of less interest in that model overall or declining sales for it.

I noticed a few items that didn't get a huge increase, like the gabby, which I'd personally lump in with the boy in terms of maybe-in maybe-out. It might actually make the boy more attractive to some buyers because the lower price makes it the better bargain compared to the classic flaps. I'd definitely say it's an indicator of less interest in that model overall or declining sales for it.
Yep. Makes sense. Maybe they're trying to leave around two affordable options so sales don't drop drastically while still retaining that air of unattainability around their flagship pieces? But yes agree with you. Shows a stratification between the products.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89