LV in Australia

Oooh that’s nice to know. Some action on the Australian LV site recently.

Are you both trying to purchase the mini pochette? I will also keep an eye on it then too!

Also, I need you to tell me, DONT BUY IT on something! Maybe... Haha. I found a preloved burgundy Chanel at a great price and am very tempted. I don’t really want to spend the money because then I can’t buy the MWT PM or another new from store LV bag I have my eye on (I will only buy one bag for the rest of the year). But then again, I’m like, how often will I see/be able to snag such a good deal on Chanel. I will never ever pay retail or shop new from store now. They have priced me out of small + bags. (Saddddd). I’m conflicted. Will you tell me, DONT BUY IT, or ?? What would you do? (I don’t want to take over the LV thread with a Chanel chat but I feel like I need your opinions!). Thank you!

Oooh that’s nice to know. Some action on the Australian LV site recently.

Are you both trying to purchase the mini pochette? I will also keep an eye on it then too!

Also, I need you to tell me, DONT BUY IT on something! Maybe... Haha. I found a preloved burgundy Chanel at a great price and am very tempted. I don’t really want to spend the money because then I can’t buy the MWT PM or another new from store LV bag I have my eye on (I will only buy one bag for the rest of the year). But then again, I’m like, how often will I see/be able to snag such a good deal on Chanel. I will never ever pay retail or shop new from store now. They have priced me out of small + bags. (Saddddd). I’m conflicted. Will you tell me, DONT BUY IT, or ?? What would you do? (I don’t want to take over the LV thread with a Chanel chat but I feel like I need your opinions!). Thank you!

@IloveplantsandLV - Thanks for helping us keep an eye on mini pochette.
If you ask me, I would say go for it. Looks like in future with further increases it will be impossible + cant justify buying a chanel classic bag. You can buy MWT pochette metis anytime as I think it will be available to order any time and be added to their permanent collection.

I love Chanel and LV but if I have funds, it is Chanel for me! Let us know what you decide.:smile::heart:

@IloveplantsandLV I’m still ISO the mini pochette accessories in DE, yes. Thanks for keeping watch! :smile:

Regarding the Chanel, do you love it? Does it make you excited? If so, get it! As @CrazyCool01 said, the MWT PM is going to be around for a while.. it’s not even released yet so we can expect it to be around for at least a few years. If you wait until next year, that’s less than 7 months right? :P

Which Chanel model is it? If you bought and decided to let it go again, would it retain its value? I don’t own a Chanel yet but am hoping to get one when I graduate at the end of this year. You are right that the price is getting too high - if I’m honest with myself, I’ve been priced out too. Will you save much buying preloved?

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Maybe I secretly knew you would both be like, "Buy it!"

I really like it. It's slightly different to the regular/classic flap (which to me is a positive). The only thing I thought was that I would dye it black it when I get tired of burgundy in a few years. I doubt I would ever sell it (and if I did, it would probably be yearssss down the track and who knows how much retail would be then so I could probably get the money I paid for it back). It's from 2012. I'm not hugely familiar with all the series and all that... It really just caught my eye when I was scrolling on by. I've messaged the seller. It is cheap enough that I feel like I'm getting a deal but expensive enough that I need a push.

I really like it. It's slightly different to the regular/classic flap (which to me is a positive). The only thing I thought was that I would dye it black it when I get tired of burgundy in a few years. I doubt I would ever sell it (and if I did, it would probably be yearssss down the track and who knows how much retail would be then so I could probably get the money I paid for it back). It's from 2012. I'm not hugely familiar with all the series and all that... It really just caught my eye when I was scrolling on by. I've messaged the seller. It is cheap enough that I feel like I'm getting a deal but expensive enough that I need a push.

Haha! Yes, you should post this question in a forum for money-savers and perhaps you’d get a different answer. :P

After you buy it, please let me know which reseller site you found it on.. I’d love to look for one too. Thanks for the inspo! Lol.

Go ahead and am sure it is much better investment compared to LV .. down the line u will get your money back and you u still would have used ur bag too.

I had and have chanel bags and slgs and always sold atleast for a little bit profit.

but make sure you get it authenticated .. Vintage Canel bags really are hot selling items. Show us what you bought later:biggrin::smile:

Go ahead and am sure it is much better investment compared to LV .. down the line u will get your money back and you u still would have used ur bag too.

I had and have chanel bags and slgs and always sold atleast for a little bit profit.

but make sure you get it authenticated .. Vintage Canel bags really are hot selling items. Show us what you bought later:biggrin::smile:
Yes I’m just waiting for a couple of extra photos so I can get it authenticated and then will finalise the purchase.
I also may have bought an Alma bb yesterday from a different reseller. I paid through PayPal and got a receipt from them but PayPal hasn’t withdrawn the funds from my account yet. I’m not actually sure if I got it or not. I messaged them and am waiting to hear back. I definitely woke up feeling spendy yesterday. I haven’t bought anything frivolous this whole isolation period and got two good deals in one go. (I’ve already eaten my words that I was only going to buy one bag for the rest of the year. Oops!)
Thanks for your thoughts team and I look forward to sharing it with you! Happy Sunday!

Yes I’m just waiting for a couple of extra photos so I can get it authenticated and then will finalise the purchase.
I also may have bought an Alma bb yesterday from a different reseller. I paid through PayPal and got a receipt from them but PayPal hasn’t withdrawn the funds from my account yet. I’m not actually sure if I got it or not. I messaged them and am waiting to hear back. I definitely woke up feeling spendy yesterday. I haven’t bought anything frivolous this whole isolation period and got two good deals in one go. (I’ve already eaten my words that I was only going to buy one bag for the rest of the year. Oops!)
Thanks for your thoughts team and I look forward to sharing it with you! Happy Sunday!

Awesome :smile::smile::smile: can not wait to see your goodies :biggrin:

Long time lurker of the forums, first post here! :biggrin:

Have been following this thread for a while - been stalking a PSM in Mono for months... finally managed to purchase one online! I noticed that the bag has been able to be added to cart at around ~5:50pm on weeknights, and usually only for a few minutes max. Not sure if this applies to all bags or just the PSM.

Hope this helps anyone else who might be stalking around on the AU website. :amuse:

Long time lurker of the forums, first post here! :biggrin:

Have been following this thread for a while - been stalking a PSM in Mono for months... finally managed to purchase one online! I noticed that the bag has been able to be added to cart at around ~5:50pm on weeknights, and usually only for a few minutes max. Not sure if this applies to all bags or just the PSM.

Hope this helps anyone else who might be stalking around on the AU website. :amuse:
Hahaha I think we’re ALL stalking around on the website.

congrats on your purchase! Let’s see photos when she arrives :biggrin:

Oh yay! Congrats! I hope this means they’re releasing more slgs in Aus now.
Thanks :biggrin: but a lot of patience is required to stalk the website and Aus online inventory is nothing compared to the US...
agreed that PSM has been up on the website few times last few weeks.

Also if any one is looking for reverse monogram card holder that just got released my friend was able to order through customer service 1300 number.