Polène handbags

My latest Polene purse arrived! I purchased the Numero Un in Monochrome Grey and my free gift was the cardholder in Black Croc (which goes perfectly with my other Numero Un!).

I knew prior to ordering that the grey would be warmer like a greige but was even more surprised seeing it in person. In February I purchased the grey cardholder from their Paris boutique and assumed it would be the same shade in the Numero Un. As you can see between my large trio pouch and cardholder, that the grey in the Numero Un is definitely a different tone...warmer and lighter than grey but not a true beige. I still love it nonetheless and think they all look great together but wanted to show others here the slight differences.

Additionally I own the Numero Un Mini in Monochrome Burgundy (bought online last Nov) and purchased the small trio pouch (in store in Feb) to match but didn't realize until I got home that there are slight shade variations here too.

Now I'm wondering if the Numero Un Monochrome Grey and Numero Un Mini in Monochrome Grey are the same color or if the Mini is closer in color to my cardholder.

Anyways, I am obviously obsessed with the brand can't seem to stop adding to my collection. Included pics below of my Polene bags and small leather goods!
So beautiful! The colors go so well together!

My latest Polene purse arrived! I purchased the Numero Un in Monochrome Grey and my free gift was the cardholder in Black Croc (which goes perfectly with my other Numero Un!).

I knew prior to ordering that the grey would be warmer like a greige but was even more surprised seeing it in person. In February I purchased the grey cardholder from their Paris boutique and assumed it would be the same shade in the Numero Un. As you can see between my large trio pouch and cardholder, that the grey in the Numero Un is definitely a different tone...warmer and lighter than grey but not a true beige. I still love it nonetheless and think they all look great together but wanted to show others here the slight differences.

Additionally I own the Numero Un Mini in Monochrome Burgundy (bought online last Nov) and purchased the small trio pouch (in store in Feb) to match but didn't realize until I got home that there are slight shade variations here too.

Now I'm wondering if the Numero Un Monochrome Grey and Numero Un Mini in Monochrome Grey are the same color or if the Mini is closer in color to my cardholder.

Anyways, I am obviously obsessed with the brand can't seem to stop adding to my collection. Included pics below of my Polene bags and small leather goods!
Beautiful collection. Is the Numero Un heavy to carry once you put your items inside?

Beautiful collection. Is the Numero Un heavy to carry once you put your items inside?
I don't think so as the crossbody option helps alleviate the weight and I tend to not carry much out. In the Numero Un I usually have a long wallet, keys, phone, lipstick, and sunglasses in a soft case so I don't notice the weight but I'm also pretty minimalist with what I bring! My Celine Mini Belt Bag and Micro Luggage seem heavier than the Numero Un (granted they're also larger), but those only have a shoulder strap (Belt) or hand carry only (Luggage) option.

Reactions: Winter’sJoy
I don't think so as the crossbody option helps alleviate the weight and I tend to not carry much out. In the Numero Un I usually have a long wallet, keys, phone, lipstick, and sunglasses in a soft case so I don't notice the weight but I'm also pretty minimalist with what I bring! My Celine Mini Belt Bag and Micro Luggage seem heavier than the Numero Un (granted they're also larger), but those only have a shoulder strap (Belt) or hand carry only (Luggage) option.
Very informative, thank you! I’m still debating...

Thank you for the photos, beautiful collection, but I am surprised at how small the Numero Sept (full size version, not mini) is in comparison even to the Numero Deux. I have been debating whether to add the blue Numero Un or Numero Sept to my collection and your photos really helped me to decide to go with the Numero Un (navy with the moc croc flap). -- Although I might at some point add the Numero Sept in terre de Sienne, I love that color, esp with the contrast stitching.
Thank you . Yes, the Numero Sept is definitely not the biggest bag, mostly due to the shape and design. Having said that it’s a really beautiful bag and I think you should definitely add to your collection one day. I find that the Numero Un fits quite a lot, especially with the option to open the front snaps. If I have time this week I am going to post some pictures of what fits in the Un, Un nano, Deux, Sept, and Sept mini. I hope that will be helpful to anyone deciding between bags

Loving all the photos of Polene bags! New to the brand after discovering it here last year... the free shipping + free gift for posting after confinement offer was too tempting and bought a numero un mini in grey, which has just arrived and I absolutely love it!! Great quality leather, stitching and hardware - the brushed gold is so lux and the shape is so unique!

I agree with previous comments regarding their grey - the website makes it look like a cool grey, but it is definitely a warm taupe-y grey IRL... which is gorgeous and suits my bag collection colour palette better so yay!

There was no protective sticker on the hardware which I thought was a little strange - I’m one of those who leaves it in place FOREVER haha - but equally the bag was super well packed with no chance of scratches in transit.

Photos include mod shots attached for your viewing pleasure - and because I love it so much! The colour is v hard to photograph accurately, have included photos in slightly different lights. The colour IRL is probably closest to the pic of it on the black chair. For reference I’m 157cm/around 5ft2”.

I doubt this will be my last Polene - am eyeing the burnt orange numero un mini and convinced my friend to buy the navy

A850A267-023D-4DF4-855B-95DC9DCD1E83.jpeg 141B69FB-97A6-4195-B182-0E8E9300081D.jpeg 3DD5368E-0F1B-4B8E-902E-D970FD68A2D2.jpeg 16198583-9BC6-4746-8C72-14A36B15A69B.jpeg D673546E-9903-42E7-A5CA-D48CA9B7748A.jpeg 91BA79F5-6727-4586-A007-3E0D21493059.jpeg B223036C-9481-40FA-B7E7-5F5FF8260393.jpeg

Yay my numero uno in grey just arrived today as well!! Great timing as I was having a terrible day lol. I received the lilac card case as my free gift. I echo what everyone else says about the taupe-ness of the grey; I was definitely prepared for it from reading everyone else’s reviews, but it is surprising when seeing those photos of the other grey polene items against it! Although I truly wanted a cooler grey toned bag, I still absolutely adore this color and everything about this bag!! I have to say that unboxing this felt every bit as luxurious as unboxing my first Louis Vuitton bag, and for only $420!! This brand is seriously such a steal, and I’ll definitely be a repeat customer. I was even able to fit my laptop (albeit I have the surface pro which is pretty slim and slender) with the buttons undone (laptop is in it in first pic) and it doesn’t look bulky or feel too heavy at all ! What do you guys think with the twilly look - it was my first time ever tying one but I actually kind of like the asymmetrical look? Now if only I could go take this baby out somewhere :doh:

Attachments

• 9E274918-4284-4638-9AE4-751DE3BFB4D9.jpeg
    9E274918-4284-4638-9AE4-751DE3BFB4D9.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 359
  • 8FBD55B2-CC48-4AF1-8CB4-3A04ECF39C16.jpeg
    8FBD55B2-CC48-4AF1-8CB4-3A04ECF39C16.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 364
Loving all the photos of Polene bags! New to the brand after discovering it here last year... the free shipping + free gift for posting after confinement offer was too tempting and bought a numero un mini in grey, which has just arrived and I absolutely love it!! Great quality leather, stitching and hardware - the brushed gold is so lux and the shape is so unique!

I agree with previous comments regarding their grey - the website makes it look like a cool grey, but it is definitely a warm taupe-y grey IRL... which is gorgeous and suits my bag collection colour palette better so yay!

There was no protective sticker on the hardware which I thought was a little strange - I’m one of those who leaves it in place FOREVER haha - but equally the bag was super well packed with no chance of scratches in transit.

Photos include mod shots attached for your viewing pleasure - and because I love it so much! The colour is v hard to photograph accurately, have included photos in slightly different lights. The colour IRL is probably closest to the pic of it on the black chair. For reference I’m 157cm/around 5ft2”.

I doubt this will be my last Polene - am eyeing the burnt orange numero un mini and convinced my friend to buy the navy

View attachment 4730441 View attachment 4730442 View attachment 4730444 View attachment 4730445 View attachment 4730447 View attachment 4730452 View attachment 4730453
So beautiful! I would have three of these if the chain were longer for crossbody wear.

Reactions: lblace
Yay my numero uno in grey just arrived today as well!! Great timing as I was having a terrible day lol. I received the lilac card case as my free gift. I echo what everyone else says about the taupe-ness of the grey; I was definitely prepared for it from reading everyone else’s reviews, but it is surprising when seeing those photos of the other grey polene items against it! Although I truly wanted a cooler grey toned bag, I still absolutely adore this color and everything about this bag!! I have to say that unboxing this felt every bit as luxurious as unboxing my first Louis Vuitton bag, and for only $420!! This brand is seriously such a steal, and I’ll definitely be a repeat customer. I was even able to fit my laptop (albeit I have the surface pro which is pretty slim and slender) with the buttons undone (laptop is in it in first pic) and it doesn’t look bulky or feel too heavy at all ! What do you guys think with the twilly look - it was my first time ever tying one but I actually kind of like the asymmetrical look? Now if only I could go take this baby out somewhere :doh:
I really like the twilly and of course the bag. They go together quite well.

So beautiful! I would have three of these if the chain were longer for crossbody wear.

Thank you! But oh dear you’re giving me ideas... why stop at one?! :biggrin:

The crossbody length luckily is ok for me, plus I tend to wear my crossbody bags on one shoulder usually anyway :smile:

I haven’t even tried to put my stuff in it yet haha, because sadly as @ATLbagaddict said, if only there was somewhere for us to take these lovely bags out! Hopefully soon :yes:

Reactions: ATLbagaddict
Thank you! But oh dear you’re giving me ideas... why stop at one?! :biggrin:

The crossbody length luckily is ok for me, plus I tend to wear my crossbody bags on one shoulder usually anyway :smile:

I haven’t even tried to put my stuff in it yet haha, because sadly as @ATLbagaddict said, if only there was somewhere for us to take these lovely bags out! Hopefully soon :yes:
Yeah, until then we'll just have to prance around the house with them.

I think someone on tpf was able to get a longer strap made for the un mini at mautto.com. I may have to do that because these minis are gorgeous!

Reactions: lblace