Famiglia Caramella Who Has One???

I'm just learning how to work the camera.. I have 2..I actually have 1 and my BF has 1 but we both hate ours :sad: so I wanted to see if there were better placements, thinking maybe I should order others. :graucho:

Hi, Jen
I've got one on the way from VIP fashions. I hope at least I get a couple of the characters I want.

I can't believe it last week I emailed Tobi.com and they said they wouldn't be getting the famiglia print because I was going to purchase one from them. Can't believe they sold out of them already.

P.S. Cute latte shirt! I was looking through the threads yesterday and saw a pic of your new shirt. :P

Congrats on your caramella Blackwidow! :yahoo: I found it's kinda hard to get one with the characters I want. I hope you get one that you love. I had asked tobi a month or so ago about those caramellas and they told me too that they weren't carrying them. :wtf: So I just figured they didn't have them. I never thought to look b/c maybe they got them. I guess I should've checked. :rolleyes: You've gotta let us know if you like yours when you get it!!

Thanks, I :heart: the shirt!

Thanks Hazelnut...I don't know why they stopped making the caramellina either...that was so cute and affordable too. This is for lesportsux :lecture:

Nyshopaholic - Virgin didn't get the new print in though, did they? I know they had spiaggia, I think but I didn't ever hear that they got famiglia in stock. :confused1:

We already have 2 but we both hate them...too funny, so we wanted to try and at least get one that we like. I wanted pink latte on mine and didn't get her. My BF wants adios and we didn't get him either! :nuts:

:drool::drool:Thanks so much for the pic!! Yours is super cute but still no adios :wtf:. I haven't seen one with adios on it. Where did you get yours? :graucho:

Thanks, Jen! I didn't notice Adios wasn't there because I'm not an Adios fan...

I got this from Tobi.com the other day.

What print placement are you looking for?

Famiglia is definitely growing on me....