See the Suhali Zippy IRL today...

Caesar Salad

May 10, 2007
:sad: i am disappointed... my SA showed me the new suhali zippy.. they just recieved the stock but cannot sell it yet .. still waiting for the confrimation of launch date..

it comes in black, white and the new grey colur.... the leather is sooo soft... a bit too soft to be used in wallet in my opinion... another thing is i do not like is the zip with the studs in the middle... the design kind of look weird to me... and the yellow switching on black leather is not my cup of tea...

i definitely prefer suhali bags more than the zippy....

:sad: i am disappointed... my SA showed me the new suhali zippy.. they just recieved the stock but cannot sell it yet .. still waiting for the confrimation of launch date..

it comes in black, white and the new grey colur.... the leather is sooo soft... a bit too soft to be used in wallet in my opinion... another thing is i do not like is the zip with the studs in the middle... the design kind of look weird to me... and the yellow switching on black leather is not my cup of tea...

i definitely prefer suhali bags more than the zippy....

you SA is a tease...ha ha

Ooh I kinda like it, it seems the studs aren't as obtrusive as I expected like the usual Suhali pieces. Still need to see it IRL before I decide if I'll fall in love with the white one :biggrin: