Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Joining the club with my first Fendi, the mini by the way with custom initials on my hang tag :heart:

Taken from Fendi's website:
(8BL1455QJF1B8B)

BY THE WAY MINI
Green leather small Boston bag

Iconic By The Way mini Boston bag with zip closure, double handle and tag. Inside pocket. Removable shoulder strap with stud fastening. Made of green leather. Finished with leather details in shades of pink and brown. Palladium-finish metalware.
Made in Italy

• Composition:100% Calfskin, inside: 61% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 7% Polyurethane

Edit ** as of today the S.A. that assisted said there were only 18 available bags left in this color way.

Attachments

• fendilime.jpeg
    fendilime.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 105
y4m4eKiq03eaAZ41iVqCIa85B-WbB4zJB5SlT6PJr6sy9zzsth58ihyFrujqqL0H1Hek8C3MQ3hdo_NXyNBKwP4CSYvBqVzGopXBxR4UTKYbaraUUP4oqcylK2hNEeTeE46nAjfmOeXcZVm6WXMNDEBd791Uy3A8DqaZ1UDyxpTEhV_3o_Bh7LjLUAtF8E3d6l5pOR5RASZje_r63cv1rhFJQ

y4m-j5zF8oq0Fs4-DgzepotDaTwpOL_J1IEReKUnGvXIzVw0ndjBAUc6o2WQONJ6jGe8RsdBTJ7vvnS-VUYTvM6gjw97SQzkNKbFEawhZmh871OzNwWUch1Xv5wO6GKj0tmcX30yyIXrYz-YFbaJHpwHpm28q1xNuuBKqism_ZkNxc9m8g5h50oIwuO0D-8-z70f8hfJwf7VQSedF7ICYx1LA

Got this for my daughter some time ago.
what year is it from? Love the bug eye Detail as well as stunning color.

Reactions: dcheung
Joining the club with my first Fendi, the mini by the way with custom initials on my hang tag :heart:

Taken from Fendi's website:
(8BL1455QJF1B8B)

BY THE WAY MINI
Green leather small Boston bag

Iconic By The Way mini Boston bag with zip closure, double handle and tag. Inside pocket. Removable shoulder strap with stud fastening. Made of green leather. Finished with leather details in shades of pink and brown. Palladium-finish metalware.
Made in Italy

• Composition:100% Calfskin, inside: 61% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 7% Polyurethane

Edit ** as of today the S.A. that assisted said there were only 18 available bags left in this color way.
So pretty!
I actually tried this cutie and should have gotten it. I was hesitant about the color though, although it is gorgeous!

Attachments

• 20200507_092412.jpg
    20200507_092412.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 218
I have a black one that I've probably used about 8 times total for very short periods of time. I am very careful with my bags, but it still has significant corner wear. I think Fendi does an impeccable job with bags, but I was disappointed to see this. Still, love the bag!
True. The corner wear makes me think twice of purchasing the bag.. Thanks for your feedback @shopanonymous! I'm also eyeing for the black one. :smile: