OK~ Had a tough day yesterday...justifiable purchase..Hormonal Shopaholic..shhh!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
So~ I had been watching this for a while and contiplated it...good decent price, Limited and I do not have a "going" out bag as I returned my amarante sunset.

I am on a ban....I owe DH for my recent purchase...but he made me upset yesterday and I got to feeling a little revengeful. I do this sometimes...

I get revenge by shopping, but once again I do not have a going out bag and as soon as this baby hatches, I am losing the weight, getting into my newly purchased Hudson Jeans and rockin' a night out with......

SOPHIE!!!!:yahoo:
97fc_1.JPG

Yay! IMO this is the PERFECT baby bag. I use it with the long strap and my diaper bag. HOlds the essentials that you need and allows hands-free. You'll love her.

Hope things are better with baby!!!

Yay! IMO this is the PERFECT baby bag. I use it with the long strap and my diaper bag. HOlds the essentials that you need and allows hands-free. You'll love her.

Hope things are better with baby!!!

OMG! Rileygirl...THAT is EXACTLY what I was thinking! You need to move close to me so we can be BFF!:nuts:...You and I are on the same page a lot!

Thanks for the well wishes!~ PM me sometime!:supacool:

OMG! Rileygirl...THAT is EXACTLY what I was thinking! You need to move close to me so we can be BFF!:nuts:...You and I are on the same page a lot!

Thanks for the well wishes!~ PM me sometime!:supacool:

Great minds think alike. Now that my first born is older I use Sophie to carry wallet and cell then throw the baby things in my BH. Hubby thinks I am totally NUTS using the BH as a baby bag, but carrying the two together looks sooo HOT!

My latest ridiculous hormonal idea is that I NEED a cary all or keep all to bring to the Hospital...if my hubby isn't nice to mee for the next 7 weeks I may go out and have his CC buy me one.

I'll PM you...I'll let you enable me to get my first Epi piece.

:tup:

Great minds think alike. Now that my first born is older I use Sophie to carry wallet and cell then throw the baby things in my BH. Hubby thinks I am totally NUTS using the BH as a baby bag, but carrying the two together looks sooo HOT!

My latest ridiculous hormonal idea is that I NEED a cary all or keep all to bring to the Hospital...if my hubby isn't nice to mee for the next 7 weeks I may go out and have his CC buy me one.

I'll PM you...I'll let you enable me to get my first Epi piece.

:tup:

I have a keepall! You must get one! I love it! it is the 55 with strap....:heart:

Rebecca~ I HAD to....just could NOT LOL!
I used my BH with my son last year when he was 2. Perfect for toddlers!