Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

I noticed the 6 key canvas wallet is still 265. But the card case is now 215 which is weird since it just launched at 210. I am ok with the card case but TG I do not have a need or desire for bags or high-ticket items. I will be saving for a single piece in the 2020 xmas collection. Very sad LV did this when we are all struggling with a very challenging situation.

I've been tentative about the Croisette Chain Wallet but thought it was a nice and casual bag w/ a touch of elegance, especially with its price point having been under $2k after taxes (previously it retailed $1760 CAD) but now its gone up to almost $2100 after taxes... (It went up by $90, so listing for $1850 now)

I'm still on the hunt for the bag but I haven't tried it in person, but it hasn't even appeared online this recent while either and I think that's what gets me. Price increases are one thing (not always agreeable, but it is what it is) but at least if they had stock, it wouldn't be as difficult to stomach...

Personally, I find them having a price increase during this time is in bad taste but people are still going to buy from LV regardless, with or without the price increase. :/

Edit: to add that I'm looking for DE in Scarlet not the DE in pink/DEA variations currently available LOL.

Reactions: dropsofjupiter
Glad you bought it early!!:drinks:

Me too!! Regret not buying a Keepall B 45 yet though. :sad:

Other jumps this AM -

Escale Mini Pochette - CDN$655 to CDN$690
Escale Poche Toilette 26 - CDN$700 to CDN$770 (a full 10%!)
Toiletry 19 - CDN$475 to CDN$535 (11%?!)
Cardholder Reverse Mono - CDN$250 to CDN$260
6 Key Holder - CDN$300 to CDN$310

It really takes cojones to increase the Escale collection when it hasn't even been released in stores yet!

Don't know if this is old news, but just went on the site and noticed a price increase on all their products (here in Canada, at least). I thoyght that since they already did one this year that we wouldn't see another increase for a while.
Does anyone know why they would do this so close together?