Marvelous May 2020 acquisitions!

Hmm, I recently sold this same bag to them. Wonder if it’s my former bag. I only let it go because I recently purchased the reissue mini in black aged ghw and then bought a blue tweed mini reissue and I couldn’t justify having three of them plus I also have a rectangle mini. The color is beautiful. I hope you love it!

Hmm, I recently sold this same bag to them. Wonder if it’s my former bag. I only let it go because I recently purchased the reissue mini in black aged ghw and then bought a blue tweed mini reissue and I couldn’t justify having three of them plus I also have a rectangle mini. The color is beautiful. I hope you love it!
What a coincidence! I also bought the black reissue mini with GHW last year but wanted something more colorful with RHW.
Btw they also had the same bag at yoogi's closet. Did you list there too?

What a coincidence! I also bought the black reissue mini with GHW last year but wanted something more colorful with RHW.
Btw they also had the same bag at yoogi's closet. Did you list there too?
I’m not 100% sure it’s the same bag but if it is it’s shiny silver hardware not ruthenium. I sold it to FASHIONPHILE so that’s really odd if the same bag was listed on both sites. To be honest I’ve sold multiple Chanel items over the last couple years and I’ve never seen them listed on their website. I don’t check daily and I don’t know how long it takes from the time they receive it and verify before it’s on their website. Well regardless of whether it’s the same bag it’s a unique color and I hope you love it,