Stalking EU edition

This thread is for all of you stalking the Louis Vuitton EU website.
Please post items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online.

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

I had the same problem but just kept clicking, it logged me out and then wouldn’t let me log back in too.. literally thought I’d lost it. Not putting my hopes up though I’ve seen people able to get it and then they cancel their order :confused1: i

Same! I got so annoyed. I almost gave up then I saw the pay button but I still didn’t get any luck though.

key pouch mono atb

I’ll keep an eye out for u.
Has anyone seen the escale range restocked on UK site? I really want a neverfull and toilette pouch in the pastel!

Yes Escale is being restocked on UK/EU site. I signed up for the notify me when available and received an email within a few days about the cosmetic pouch in blue. The email came in around midday last Tuesday and this seems a very good time for back in stock items, as the Escale speedy in blue was also available. Late evening around 5.30-6.00pm also seems a good time for restocks.

My wishlisht is never ending i know the feeling; Whats next :graucho:?. I dont even know what comes out friday haha. I still want the MPA, then a PA mono and then i guess the bumbag. Have some items from different brands on my list but theyre not fun to stalk because theyre always available :facepalm:
Hahaha I know!!! The available ones aren’t fun at all...
Here :smile: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/alluring-april-acqusitions.1026402/page-23 and page 24 they talk about US release date of 1st of May, I am hoping it will be the same for the EU
Ohh... what do you guys think about the pouches? And the card holder?

Reactions: Salex