Givenchy Pandora

Hello! I have not been able to find a large Pandora so I am assuming the large size has been discontinued. I would love to find a large black goat leather. I have a medium Pepe in the taupe color and find it to be a bit too small. Can anyone tell me what year they stopped making the large size? Thank you!
I'm a bit of a newbie to the brand but from what I've been able to figure out, what used to be called the large is now called the medium, measurements are pretty much the same. I don't know if you saw mine, it's an older "large" (it has the little flap pocket on the bottom front whereas the newer ones have the zipper). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd check out the measurements on the "medium" ones with the front zip and compare them to the older "large" bags.
fullsizeoutput_e10.jpeg

Reactions: muggles and JenJBS
I'm a bit of a newbie to the brand but from what I've been able to figure out, what used to be called the large is now called the medium, measurements are pretty much the same. I don't know if you saw mine, it's an older "large" (it has the little flap pocket on the bottom front whereas the newer ones have the zipper). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd check out the measurements on the "medium" ones with the front zip and compare them to the older "large" bags.
View attachment 4717899
Thank you! Your bag is stunning! I just got my “medium” out and measured. It’s approximately 13” x 8”. Is yours larger than that? I just looked at the Givenchy website and the mediums have the same measurements as my medium that was purchased in 2015.

Thank you! Your bag is stunning! I just got my “medium” out and measured. It’s approximately 13” x 8”. Is yours larger than that?
I'm not sure how you're measuring, mine is just such a blob of smooshy leather :lol:. The top panel with the logo on it is 14" wide by 8" high from zipper to zipper if that helps. Maybe mines a medium? I was told it's a large by the old measurements.

@muchstuff

If u check the beginnings of this thread, you'll see that there was confusion with the sizes initially. Eventually, G officially called the diff sizes med and large. For visuals, check out pages 5, 10 and 14. I didnt go beyond that, but if u have time, u can skim thru like I did.

Kate beckinsale had been snapped many times wearing her large panda so do a search here in this forum.

You might also want to search ebay for active or complete large pandora listings for measurements. Alternatively, you can try skimming or searching through this forum, but may require a few diff key words.

@muchstuff

If u check the beginnings of this thread, you'll see that there was confusion with the sizes initially. Eventually, G officially called the diff sizes med and large. For visuals, check out pages 5, 10 and 14. I didnt go beyond that, but if u have time, u can skim thru like I did.

Kate beckinsale had been snapped many times wearing her large panda so do a search here in this forum.

You might also want to search ebay for active or complete large pandora listings for measurements. Alternatively, you can try skimming or searching through this forum, but may require a few diff key words.
I did look through some of the posts prior to purchasing but it looks like I should do it again, many thanks!

@muchstuff

Thank you so much! I will definitely go through the thread. I just purchased a black Nightingale so I’m awaiting her arrival. I really have no business buying another bag so soon but if I find a large black goatskin panda then I’m going to have to. Enjoy your bag! She looks like she’s in amazing condition!

Thank you so much! I will definitely go through the thread. I just purchased a black Nightingale so I’m awaiting her arrival. I really have no business buying another bag so soon but if I find a large black goatskin panda then I’m going to have to. Enjoy your bag! She looks like she’s in amazing condition!
Thanks, I'll be looking for another sometime soon as well!