They delivered my pre-ordered fall item early! *pics*

kneehighz

mood: PRADA!
Jun 13, 2007
The expected shipping date for this was September or October so I don't know why I got it today (not that I'm complaining). I just had to have it! Do you think it looks ok with my peggy even though it's got a white leather trim?

Attachments

• neeha 008 (Large).jpg
    neeha 008 (Large).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 143
  • neeha 010 (Large).jpg
    neeha 010 (Large).jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 118
  • neeha 012.jpg
    neeha 012.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 193
Thanks! It is cuter than I imagined and than in the pics..love it! I'm not sure what I'll use it for, I recently bought several coin purses from different designers...kinda went crazy. They're so cute and its like a quick fix in between purse splurges. I'll probably put quarters in it because it doesn't look like cards are going to fit.

Thanks! It is cuter than I imagined and than in the pics..love it! I'm not sure what I'll use it for, I recently bought several coin purses from different designers...kinda went crazy. They're so cute and its like a quick fix in between purse splurges. I'll probably put quarters in it because it doesn't look like cards are going to fit.

I hear you ~ I've bought so many Gucci wallets and they're still in boxes, and I'm using the no-brand-name wallet that is at least 4 years old! Guess it's a mini-cure before we get the complete therapy!