What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I had to take a break from cleaning my bags due to a recent accident/injury set-back but hopefully I can get back to posting:smile: I received this Givenchy Pandora while I was in the hospital last week. @muchstuff you rubbed off on me with yours! This isn't a great pic, it's a rich grey IRL but here she is:flowers:View attachment 4714866
Speedy recovery to you :smile:

Just carrying around the apartment. LV Speedy Dentelle argent. I love this bag. Ya, it occupied the place for my basil in the sun for the photo. :biggrin: I try to get prettier basil... Love the smell...

View attachment 4714741

It would be wonderful to have a basil plant at home :smile:. Great looking Speedy — I love the look of the limited edition ones, especially the sequin and paillette ones.

Oh dear. I hope you are better soon. And I am glad it was not your typing hand. I love your posts. Tell me about the Pandora. Are they hard to get into. The first time I saw one I thought it was totally weird, but it has grown on me, like bags are prone to do, lol.
@southernbelle43 sorry to highjack but I thought I'd show you this pic. I find the large section very easy to get into with the handle on my shoulder (I don't use the long strap). It's a bit of a black hole but the opening is large so it's pretty easy to see into (that top opening measures 9" across pulled open like that, it doesn't hang open that wide). The bottom zip compartment will hold my wallet, keys and my phone if I wanted to keep essentials there (you could fit a continental wallet in there if that's what you carry).
The only negative I've found so far is that if you don't do up the top zip when you carry the bag you can see the contents of the slip pockets. Not a huge deal but a deal nonetheless.

fullsizeoutput_e4f.jpeg

Just hanging around looking very pretty!
Thank you!

I used to own this in black! Your pic makes me want to hunt one down......hmmm, I'm sensing a theme here, since I had to go hunt down a *huge* Coach backpack the other day, after seeing yours and Minda's cute huge bags. :angel::smile:
Hmmmm, a trend. I like fun trends!
Hope you find a good deal like I did!

I had to take a break from cleaning my bags due to a recent accident/injury set-back but hopefully I can get back to posting:smile: I received this Givenchy Pandora while I was in the hospital last week. @muchstuff you rubbed off on me with yours! This isn't a great pic, it's a rich grey IRL but here she is:flowers:View attachment 4714866
Glad your new Pandora was waiting for you when you got back home. Nothing like a bag to lift the spirits! I hope you'll recover quickly and be back in action soon. :heart:

It would be wonderful to have a basil plant at home :smile:. Great looking Speedy — I love the look of the limited edition ones, especially the sequin and paillette ones.

Thank you! I love basil, especially on omelett. Usually my basil dies pretty fast... But now I have watched some videos how to keep the alive and pretty. Hope that works! :smile::flowers:

Love your Dentelle Speedy! I have the Dentelle Kirsten.....it was such a cool line. :smile:

Thank you! Oh, nice! I haven't seen a Kirsten for years! You need to show it. :biggrin: I have a small wallet, too. It is such a pretty line and I was very surprised that it is so robust despite the embroidery!

[QUOTE="fettfleck, post: 33748580, member: 86589
Thank you! Oh, nice! I haven't seen a Kirsten for years! You need to show it. :biggrin: I have a small wallet, too. It is such a pretty line and I was very surprised that it is so robust despite the embroidery![/QUOTE]
Here is my Kirsten, outside on this very hot, sunny day. :wave: You said it--the Dentelle line is VERY robust. I bought the Kirsten after the line had come and gone, and I'd never actually seen/touched one in real life. I was also surprised that the canvas, even with the lace stitching, is so hardy! I love it when a bag is practical and lovely.
IMG_0616.jpg

Here is my Kirsten, outside on this very hot, sunny day. :wave: You said it--the Dentelle line is VERY robust. I bought the Kirsten after the line had come and gone, and I'd never actually seen/touched one in real life. I was also surprised that the canvas, even with the lace stitching, is so hardy! I love it when a bag is practical and lovely.
View attachment 4715101

So cute! :smile::heart:

Ya, funnily the silver embroidery never darkened, especially on the heavily used wallet. Wish their newer stuff was so robust! :cool:

[QUOTE="fettfleck, post: 33748580, member: 86589
Thank you! Oh, nice! I haven't seen a Kirsten for years! You need to show it. :biggrin: I have a small wallet, too. It is such a pretty line and I was very surprised that it is so robust despite the embroidery!
View attachment 4715101[/QUOTE]

I love this one, great details — have not seen this Kirsten before.