Anyone order from Monnier Freres before? Legit?

Moxisox

Mar 14, 2020
Good afternoon Coachies! I am looking for a specific Parker 18 in the sand taupe with nickel hardware. The only place I’ve been able to find it is from Monnier Freres. I’ve never heard of them before ( I am in the USA). Was wondering what people’s experiences were with them. Is it legit? thanks
1D661AC9-3E07-4481-A01F-585911E73664.jpeg

I have a purse coming from them that I bought thru Farfetch (which I've bought a few bags from), so I'm guessing they're legit. It has been 8 days since i bought the bag, and it still hasn't shipped, but I'm guessing that's because of the virus. They had the Tabby 26 in chalk for 269 with shipping - I couldn't pass it up! 9E34FE93-B53A-4412-9337-C78B6AC5A4A5.jpeg

Reactions: Moxisox
I've never heard of them, but when I try to access their website I get this:

Website blocked due to trojan
Website blocked: www.monnierfreres.com

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity.

Weird! I don't get that message (and I have a full suite of protection), and they even participate in Rakuten, so it has to be a legit site.

I have a purse coming from them that I bought thru Farfetch (which I've bought a few bags from), so I'm guessing they're legit. It has been 8 days since i bought the bag, and it still hasn't shipped, but I'm guessing that's because of the virus. They had the Tabby 26 in chalk for 269 with shipping - I couldn't pass it up! View attachment 4705752
Thank you for sharing. Please let me know what happens. I reached out to my SA and he said the particular bag I’m wanting was only made for the international market so he can’t order it for me. I would love it, but am trying to do my due diligence first to make sure it’s a safe place to purchase from.

Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Weird! I don't get that message (and I have a full suite of protection), and they even participate in Rakuten, so it has to be a legit site.
What is Rakuten? I think I may have vaguely heard of it, but not 100% sure what it is. Thanks
EDITED: I just looked it up. . :smile:

Thanks to this thread, I ended up ordering an item from both Farfetch & Monnier Freres. One arrives today & the other tomorrow (super fast shipping). To my knowledge, neither item I ordered were readily available on any US sites (Coach, dept stores, etc) so thank you! I'll post photos when the both arrive.

Thanks to this thread, I ended up ordering an item from both Farfetch & Monnier Freres. One arrives today & the other tomorrow (super fast shipping). To my knowledge, neither item I ordered were readily available on any US sites (Coach, dept stores, etc) so thank you! I'll post photos when the both arrive.
Can’t wait to see what you ordered!

Here's the first one...my first belt bag. I know I'd only wear something like this during the warmer months & I loved the color combo. My phone, Galaxy S8+, does fit in the back zip but it can't then zip closed. Not a dealbreaker. That said, the main opening is hard to get into so I have to check it out more & then decide. Shipping was super fast, constant status updates & packed very well. Even if I don't keep this, I'd definitely order from them again.
2nd purchase should arrive today.
20200423_085217.jpg 20200423_085142.jpg