“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

View attachment 4714135 “...Do you remember what you wanted to be?”

View attachment 4714137“No! Do not let the effects of the blasted vials speak for us.”

View attachment 4714144
“Lighten my heart and remind me again, sister.”
Love it ! Please publish a book on your quotes... or at least send me a list of them... I secretly weave them in general conversation and write them on my Note cards and stationery that I send out. (yeah, I STILL write handwritten letters and Thank You Note Cards)... they seem to leave a lasting impact on my captive audience... I know I am captivated every time I see your picture posts with quotes.
"J!m"

Love it ! Please publish a book on your quotes... or at least send me a list of them... I secretly weave them in general conversation and write them on my Note cards and stationery that I send out. (yeah, I STILL write handwritten letters and Thank You Note Cards)... they seem to leave a lasting impact on my captive audience... I know I am captivated every time I see your picture posts with quotes.
"J!m"
Thanks - this is such a nice compliment. Once upon a time I wanted to be a novelist. This thread is proving to be such an escape and challenge! I’m blessed to still have a job and working longish hours remotely while photographing and coming up with the tale. Now that the ‘NY Pause’ is mandated until at May 15, I must needs to pace and stretch this storyline :lol:.

Thanks - this is such a nice compliment. Once upon a time I wanted to be a novelist. This thread is proving to be such an escape and challenge! I’m blessed to still have a job and working longish hours remotely while photographing and coming up with the tale. Now that the ‘NY Pause’ is mandated until at May 15, I must needs to pace and stretch this storyline :lol:.
Hi sf_newyorker, Honored. That "Once upon a time" is NOW ! That "NY Pause" is really getting to me too. I am in New Jersey and I shop and play in NYC all the time... especially Fifth Avenue, Madison Avenue and Soho. There is nothing like the 'In Store' experience and I am needing my fix real bad right about now !!! lol. As I was rereading my reply to your earlier post, I meant to say " Your poetic words leave an impact on me, and I leave an impact on my captive audience while using your quotes. (please forgive me for taking particular liberties on your intellectual properties... please don't sue me for copyright (copy write...lol) infringement) Your photographs are vivid award winning cinematography worthy and your captions, tells a tale of a more intricate nature that is so relatable and visually stunning... leaving you wanting more, and not ever wanting the story to end.
Keep it coming sf_newyorker, in your own poetically literary and photographic way(s), please continue the saga... spare no expense on story line, plot, dialogue and pictures. The way you write... you could never be accused of using too much verbiage... and the way you photograph with quotes makes me Thank GOD for my eyeballs !
Wishing you the very best of wealth, health and happiness... and may all your dreams come true
"J!m"

I think that time has come. It seems to me that you are a novelist.

You ARE a novelist- this is a gripping tale, written poetically, and we are all waiting for the next chapter. Nailed it