Holt's Bbags on sale - incl. Antracite Twiggy

Maggien

O.G.
Feb 19, 2007
Just came from Holt's at Yorkdale. There's a perfect Anthracite Twiggy on sale from $1250.00 to $869.00 (approx. $832.00 U.S.). In excellent shape...no telltale "display corners" or anything. Just sitting there on the bottom of a heap of crappy looking other (non Balenciaga) sale bags

Also:

Emerald Whistle - about $300.00 off
Natural Whistle - " " "
One of those fold-up Bbgas...sorry...can't remember what they're called. When fully opened look a bit like a Brief...on sale for about $500.00 off...it was $2,000.00+ regular price and was marked down to $1,400.00 or $1,500.00. It was a really light camel....not caramel, not sandstone, not natural....never seen it before.

IF anyone calls, be warned...the salesperon was a complete moron. Insisted on calling the Part-Time a "City Two" and a Work a "City Three" and corrected me when I started using correct names. I finally walked out I got so p'ed off....that's when I saw the sale table. If you need any help, pm me and I'll do what I can. Holt's phone number is: (416) 789-5377.

Finally - they just received in (???) AND IT'S NOT ON SALE - a Sandstone Part-Time with GHH. Nice leather. And I'm sorry....didn't look at the price on that.