Red Madison

NHLgirl004

May 22, 2007
Hi Ladies,

Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong area. But does anyone have a pic of the Red Madison? I have seen the gold and black versions, but was wondering if anyone has a red one. I was going to post this in the reference section, but realized pics only were appropriate. HELP and THANKS in advance!

Are you thinking of getting one???

I love mine - that is the one posted in the pictures....I was concerned about the lambskin at first but I love it. I just have to watch my nails...as to not scratch it.:smile:

Oh yeah - the interior is tdf!

Are you thinking of getting one???

I love mine - that is the one posted in the pictures....I was concerned about the lambskin at first but I love it. I just have to watch my nails...as to not scratch it.:smile:

Oh yeah - the interior is tdf!

OMG! I was going to PM you, but didnt want to pry! I'm so glad you replied! :yahoo:

I've been looking at the pictures of your purse and the SA told me the RED is a true BLUE-RED (not that tomato-orangey shade).

Its a beauty! Are you happy with it? I prefer purses that are a bit less common...do you see it often?

Hi NHLgirl004, thanks for the compliments on my bag, you are very sweet.

Your SA told you right - it is a blue red - not orangey at all.

I love it to death....I thought I wanted a red classic flap but after seeing this and it being so pretty and yes different - I could not pass on it. So, I am very happy I got it instead of the classic flap.

At first I was scared of the lambskin and still have to be very careful of my nails scratching it...but it is worth the extra care.

It does come in a smaller size - not sure of the measurements - but NM of Beverly Hills had 2 in red...might have another one my size but I don't know...you could call and ask for Janine...very helpful.

And no I have not seen anyone else carrying this bag, so chances are you will not see it passing by you all the time - which is nice.

Let us know if you get one and post pictures!!!:smile:

Here are the pictures again. Hope you get one you will love it. :tup:

Attachments

• IMG_5118c.JPG
    IMG_5118c.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5122c.JPG
    IMG_5122c.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5119c.JPG
    IMG_5119c.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 41
It's a fabulous red and the bag is not so common to see around too!I love the Madison red but when I saw it I had already got a classic red the month before so I got the white instead! IMO get the big size too the design is too much for the small and don't forget to keep us posted!:yes:
Purrrfect you're right about the fingernails I did a small scratch but the lamb is so soft that it can be rubbed off! We're dangerous for our bags lol!:graucho:

I thought I wanted a red classic flap but after seeing this and it being so pretty and yes different - I could not pass on it. So, I am very happy I got it instead of the classic flap.

Thanks everyone for the the info!

I also initially wanted a red classic flap, but the SA mentioned this purse as a modern alternative. Glad you mentioned the size, as I too would want a larger purse. She said it was the same size a "medium flap." You wouldnt happen to know offhand if this is the smaller version? It was also priced at $18__ something, so possibly this is the larger one?

You all are so helpful! I'm addicted to this site - HA!

if it is like the medium flap then it's the smaller version the big one is more like the jumbo size about half an inch less in height and length -I paid Euros 1490 in May so tht would be approx $2000-2100 I suppose!I also got the bigger size since I needed

if it is like the medium flap then it's the smaller version the big one is more like the jumbo size about half an inch less in height and length -I paid Euros 1490 in May so this would be approx $2000-2100 I suppose!I also got the bigger size since I needed a summer white bag and I\m 5.9".Red is more dressy I think and even the smaller size will look cool too!:yes:

Purrrfect you're right about the fingernails I did a small scratch but the lamb is so soft that it can be rubbed off! We're dangerous for our bags lol!:graucho:

Funny LOL we are dangerous for our bags.......hehehehe.
Whew...glad your nail scratch came out - and good to know they can with rubbing...I thought I might have to wear mittens...hehehe....or only wear that bag after the computer typing on tpf has dulled my manicure and my nails aren't so sharp....LOL!:P

Thank you Purrrfect and Chanelspell on the inside scoop regarding size. I called my SA and she only had the smaller one available. With a little persistance, she found one all the way in New Jersey!!! You both are so wonderful and I appreciate the help! :heart::rolleyes::heart: