BV at home

Great topic for a thread! I have felt sad for having my bags unused while trying to isolate. But I think I will start using bags on my way to office (10m from bedroom :biggrin:).

In Sweden we don’t have full quarentines but due to our ’recommendations’ (this is equal to strong restrictions from the government) most things are closed and people who are able to work from home.

Someone has to keep the market going! :lol:

My husband always claims that I alone could keep the economy running in Sweden, but that is just stupid - I mostly shop international :graucho:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok fess up. Which bag is coming!

i ‘discovered’ BV in Sept. i will never tell how many bags i’ve accumulated since then :eek: Warning: danger ahead. Very addicting!
I also discovered BV recently. I have been eyeing the Veneta and the Nodini but never owned one BV. And then they were all discontinued and now I am obsessed :shocked::angel:

Hunting down logos, images, type fonts, corporate colors is part of my real job, Most of the time I can find almost anything if it exists on the web.
Haha, yes! I claim say that I can add ”Googling expert” to my CV. If it is on the web I will find it.

No MLB? No problem. We have MINI VENETA BASEBALL. The Infield is missing a shortstop, who is on injured reserve. So i need to check the waiver list to see what i can pick up. Preferably red, but blue or gray have excellent potential as well :biggrin:

View attachment 4702352

Wow, just WOW!

I didn't realize you have quite that many, I've created a monster :lol:.
Please make me a monster too! I LOVE the mini Veneta but I am close to settle for a mini Jodie just because they are available (I can’t find a mini Veneta).

these are my most used BVs at the moment, given the circumstances, i avoid carrying a big bag, just the bare essentials on my rare and quick errands.
P.S. My DH liked the 'happy hour' so much that he keeps asking me now every day if we're gonna have one today :biggrin:
These are my favourite parts of Italian food - tomatoes and mozarella :heart: and pasta of course

So I finished my Fire Veneta project
It was the first time I used glue and leather dye, so the final result really isn’t perfect and the bag won’t be in pristin condition anymore, but I’m extremely proud of what I’ve done!
The whole leather trim needed regluing, all the leather parts had detached.
For the worn and discolored areas, I bought Tarrago leather dye in both red and orange and mixed them to get a color similar to Fire.
I still haven’t used the bag, so the dyed parts still feel a bit plastic, but that should improve with use.

Great result! I like to do minir fixes to pre loved bags but I have gone to dyeing. Maybe I should try - was it hard?

Great topic for a thread! I have felt sad for having my bags unused while trying to isolate. But I think I will start using bags on my way to office (10m from bedroom :biggrin:).

In Sweden we don’t have full quarentines but due to our ’recommendations’ (this is equal to strong restrictions from the government) most things are closed and people who are able to work from home.

My husband always claims that I alone could keep the economy running in Sweden, but that is just stupid - I mostly shop international :graucho:

I also discovered BV recently. I have been eyeing the Veneta and the Nodini but never owned one BV. And then they were all discontinued and now I am obsessed :shocked::angel:

Haha, yes! I claim say that I can add ”Googling expert” to my CV. If it is on the web I will find it.

Wow, just WOW!

Please make me a monster too! I LOVE the mini Veneta but I am close to settle for a mini Jodie just because they are available (I can’t find a mini Veneta).

These are my favourite parts of Italian food - tomatoes and mozarella :heart: and pasta of course

Great result! I like to do minir fixes to pre loved bags but I have gone to dyeing. Maybe I should try - was it hard?
Mini Venetas will all be pre-loved but they're out there at a fraction of the price of a Jodie...although I've seen a couple mislabeled as Jodies and priced accordingly :facepalm:.

Reactions: RT1 and jbags07