2600B6B3-3298-475E-854D-570E70EAD459.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 978
  • 910FECCA-E4A1-4790-8012-EA1504D2E74B.jpeg
    910FECCA-E4A1-4790-8012-EA1504D2E74B.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 976
  • 59E21E11-B0F5-4E3B-93F9-882D27660F59.jpeg
    59E21E11-B0F5-4E3B-93F9-882D27660F59.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 981
I am thinking about buying the metallic blue with RHW....but I'm afraid the metallic will make it look outdated in a few years. What do u all think?

I feel like Chanel itself is timeless and I would never consider the Reissue to be a dated piece, no matter the color, type of leather or hardware. I buy a piece based on how it resonates with me and my taste.

Reactions: hiyoa and cityivy
Hi all, is anyone able to tell me the approximate retail cost of a reissue mini? I’m in Australia and have come across a pre-owned black with brushed gold hardware. I’m very close to purchasing but desperate to know how much they are brand new and am short of time for researching myself.
Thanks so much.

OMG if you do, you won't regret it. The mini is almost the same size as the 224/225 and about half the price. The aged calfskin feels so durable and if you prefer the rugged look, this season's hw is not shiny like the previous season. I got this from the Singapore store and it was SG$4840. Are you in SG? When I was there, there were 3 pcs but I checked with the SA and they're all gone. :wtf: In fact, when I was there, another lady was also eyeing this bag and yeah, let's just say we both went home happy. I hope you find one where you are! Please update us if you do!
Hi Jooon, are you able to tell me how much the mini retails for? I’m about to purchase a pre-owned mini and would really appreciate some insight. Thanks so much! A part of me is wondering if I should hold out in the hopes of finding a pre-owned 224, but from what I understand they are really really hard to come by.

Hi all, is anyone able to tell me the approximate retail cost of a reissue mini? I’m in Australia and have come across a pre-owned black with brushed gold hardware. I’m very close to purchasing but desperate to know how much they are brand new and am short of time for researching myself.
Thanks so much.
I paid AUD5190 for my grey mini in Feb.

I paid AUD5190 for my grey mini in Feb.
Thanks so much - that info has helped me out a lot. Do you think a black with the aged gold hardware is fairly easy to get? The pre-owned one I’m looking at is selling for retail price (it’s in excellent condition). So wondering if I should go for it, or will it be fairly easy to just obtain one new?

Thanks so much - that info has helped me out a lot. Do you think a black with the aged gold hardware is fairly easy to get? The pre-owned one I’m looking at is selling for retail price (it’s in excellent condition). So wondering if I should go for it, or will it be fairly easy to just obtain one new?
I think it varies - if there are other popular colours, then there may be more black available. There were 2 black back in Feb and the grey I got was the last one. Best to check with your SA or the hotline to find out if there are still any available...

I prefer buying from the boutiques but if you’re comfortable with this seller, then get it!

Reactions: Pkac