Online Order

Thanks! I hope, I won’t regret it
This size definitely looks better on you. congrats!
Like you, i have young children and can’t wear too much jewelry. That’s why I asked for a LOVE necklace as my recent bday present from hubby. very happy with my decision.
rings are not practical for me when dealing with my children but the small LOVE bracelet is next on my list. :smile:
Enjoy your bracelet! It’s beautiful!

I purchased mine from a jeweler in NYC. However, the Clear Cut has a 2.25 carat diamond tennis bracelet for $2,500 https://theclearcut.co/products/everyday-diamond-tennis-bracelet. They work very closely with clients to make some custom pieces as well. Blue Nile is another site that I would suggest looking at.
Thank you very much! I’ll definitely order there if they delivered to Europe... couldn’t find this information on the website.

:biggrin: I understand you! At this time point I also have many rings and earrings - that’s why I concentrated on the bracelets. Maybe necklaces would also do a good job, but it’s more complicated to find one that can stand out an interested baby

This size definitely looks better on you. congrats!
Like you, i have young children and can’t wear too much jewelry. That’s why I asked for a LOVE necklace as my recent bday present from hubby. very happy with my decision.
rings are not practical for me when dealing with my children but the small LOVE bracelet is next on my list. :smile:
Enjoy your bracelet! It’s beautiful!
Thank you!
Don’t you afraid that a baby can tear the necklace?
I sorted all mine out to the selection of the “hardest” peaces :hrmm: I’d also like to have a LOVE necklace or Alhambra necklace or bracelet :nuts:

Thank you very much! I’ll definitely order there if they delivered to Europe... couldn’t find this information on the website.

:biggrin: I understand you! At this time point I also have many rings and earrings - that’s why I concentrated on the bracelets. Maybe necklaces would also do a good job, but it’s more complicated to find one that can stand out an interested baby

Hopefully they ship to Europe :smile: good luck!

Reactions: Mirartista
Thank you!
Don’t you afraid that a baby can tear the necklace?
I sorted all mine out to the selection of the “hardest” peaces :hrmm: I’d also like to have a LOVE necklace or Alhambra necklace or bracelet :nuts:
No. Not at all. My youngest one is 2.5 years old and never pulled on it. Just don’t let your baby get a hold of your necklace. :smile:
I have the VCA Alhambra Vintage necklace as well that I wore daily and now the LOVE necklace and I never worry really. :smile:

Reactions: Mirartista
No. Not at all. My youngest one is 2.5 years old and never pulled on it. Just don’t let your baby get a hold of your necklace. :smile:
I have the VCA Alhambra Vintage necklace as well that I wore daily and now the LOVE necklace and I never worry really. :smile:
Okay - my youngest is 5 months. Do you mean if I put her hands off the necklace each time she takes it she’ll lose the interest in taking it in her wrist? I mean she is now taking everything in her hand (reflex not to fall off?) and I’m just afraid. No one ever worn my necklace off but if I pay a lot of money for a necklace I don’t want to be worried about it every time I wear it. I wear now a Tiffany key on some silver necklace and see - every time when I’m holding my baby her eyes concentrate on the key and mouth opens! Oh no, she grabs the key and I free it before she bites :huh:

:smile:lucky you to have such timeless peaces! I’m struggling between Alhambra studs / 5 Motiv bracelet and necklace. Maybe I just have to try them first before ordering online

Okay - my youngest is 5 months. Do you mean if I put her hands off the necklace each time she takes it she’ll lose the interest in taking it in her wrist? I mean she is now taking everything in her hand (reflex not to fall off?) and I’m just afraid. No one ever worn my necklace off but if I pay a lot of money for a necklace I don’t want to be worried about it every time I wear it. I wear now a Tiffany key on some silver necklace and see - every time when I’m holding my baby her eyes concentrate on the key and mouth opens! Oh no, she grabs the key and I free it before she bites :huh:

:smile:lucky you to have such timeless peaces! I’m struggling between Alhambra studs / 5 Motiv bracelet and necklace. Maybe I just have to try them first before ordering online

yeah. When my kids were babies and I wore necklaces, they tried to grab it as well but then I’d take their hands off my necklace immediately and would say “no, no, no”. At 5 months, they kind of understand the meaning of “No”. lol Then eventually they’ll lose interest.

Definitely go to a boutique and try on the Alhambra pieces. You gotta see them on you in person. It’s different than seeing the jewelry on the models online. :smile:

yeah. When my kids were babies and I wore necklaces, they tried to grab it as well but then I’d take their hands off my necklace immediately and would say “no, no, no”. At 5 months, they kind of understand the meaning of “No”. lol Then eventually they’ll lose interest.

Definitely go to a boutique and try on the Alhambra pieces. You gotta see them on you in person. It’s different than seeing the jewelry on the models online. :smile:
Oh, then it seems to be too late for my baby :doh:
But I’ll try to wear some (inexpensive) necklaces. Maybe choker would save my situation now.
Unfortunately I don’t have VCA boutique in my city, but some pieces are already on my wishlist! Maybe you know if their costumer support is good? And what services do they provide? Thank you in advance!

Indeed it should come with a purchase and I was expecting it. When I made a call to change from size 17 to 16 I told I want a kit. SA (on a phone line told me she’ll send one once they have it.

actually I made a call and she told me she’ll be able to send me a kit before Christmas. I can’t believe it takes so long. I told her to get one for me from a store. After what she replied online boutique and stores are separate things and suggested me to call and so on. I can’t believe I got such miserable customer support. Never ever I’ll buy online. That even makes a bad taste for all Cartier house...

and you’re very lucky to get an appropriate support. That’s what I’ll expect from any luxury house.

Just a quick update! I got the cleaning kit and travel pouch in the mail today! Along with some perfume samples!

Attachments

• E9F4982A-345F-404F-9038-543C7CB9D502.jpeg
    E9F4982A-345F-404F-9038-543C7CB9D502.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 142
I have always purchased my love bracelets directly through the boutique. I am curious, when buying online, what does the certificate say? Does it have the stamp of a specific store? What is the printed receipt wording about exchanges/returns (I know you cannot get a refund when purchasing directly from a boutique)?

I have always purchased my love bracelets directly through the boutique. I am curious, when buying online, what does the certificate say? Does it have the stamp of a specific store? What is the printed receipt wording about exchanges/returns (I know you cannot get a refund when purchasing directly from a boutique)?
I just purchased two Loves online about a week ago . No issue getting the certificates or receipt. I prefer buying online because you can get a refund if needed.

Did you receive a travel pouch and cleaning kit with your Loves. I read that at the present time gift wrapping is not available online so wondered if Cartier was still including those items.