So Kate’s

Feb 25, 2012
How have you made yours more comfortable?

I scored them from Bergdorf Goodman last week for $210. I know their super painful but the deal was too good to pass up. I also got Simple Pumps for $210. Both in the nude patent.

I don’t love the rounded simple pump toe though so they’ll be going back. I sized up a full size in the So Kate’s because I heard it makes it more comfortable.

Ideally I would have gotten the Pigalle but they were not on sale.

So Kates are the most uncomfortable Louboutins I own. I tried everything from cushions/pads under the sole, behind the heel. NOTHING HELPS! I passed on the So Kates during the sale but scored two pairs of the simple pump during the BG SALE which are so comfy.

So Kates are the most uncomfortable Louboutins I own. I tried everything from cushions/pads under the sole, behind the heel. NOTHING HELPS! I passed on the So Kates during the sale but scored two pairs of the simple pump during the BG SALE which are so comfy.

oh, I totally agree.....they are sitting shoes for me......I wear a 85 or 90mm pump to where I am going and carry my So Kate’s in my satchel.....and do a quick change when I get to where I am going....and immediately sit down....

Reactions: DebbiNC and lie13
oh, I totally agree.....they are sitting shoes for me......I wear a 85 or 90mm pump to where I am going and carry my So Kate’s in my satchel.....and do a quick change when I get to where I am going....and immediately sit down....
Brilliant idea! The So Kates are way more attractive as a heel. Do you go to the restroom and change out of the shoe and walk back? I literally can't walk 10 feet in them lol