Please help me decided! Chanel trendy cc or LV capuccines bb

Chanel trendy cc or LV capuccines BB

• Chanel

Votes: 52 58.4%
  • LV

Votes: 37 41.6%

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2012
Hey everyone. I'm looking to buy a classic black top handel bag and I'm torn between the chanel trendy cc and LV capuccines bb

They are both stunning and timeless, I like how the logo of the capuccines bag is more understated, but I love the look of trendy cc too.

Please help me decided!!

Attachments

• 6B79177C-44A8-46F8-A19A-044FD6E9640B.jpeg
    6B79177C-44A8-46F8-A19A-044FD6E9640B.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 349
  • 195B8233-2099-430D-B835-708D2D94FDB0.jpeg
    195B8233-2099-430D-B835-708D2D94FDB0.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 348
Reactions: _nycluxury
I’ve been researching crossbody bags aside from minis and came across the trendy style and fell in love with it. It’s classic with a twist. Both bags are beautiful and so different. I was deciding on the Chanel 19 or trendy and wound up with both. I feel you might do the same...good luck hun

Not to make your decision more challenging, but, the hermes garden party size 30 is also similar in style and price... it’s also understated but luxurious with a great long term resale value.

Not to make your decision more challenging, but, the hermes garden party size 30 is also similar in style and price... it’s also understated but luxurious with a great long term resale value.
I recently bought a picotin 18 in the black and gold, now wanted something a bit dressier. I love the garden party in the etoupe tho, so simple and elegant.

I’ve been researching crossbody bags aside from minis and came across the trendy style and fell in love with it. It’s classic with a twist. Both bags are beautiful and so different. I was deciding on the Chanel 19 or trendy and wound up with both. I feel you might do the same...good luck hun
chanel 19 is beautiful too, but I want something a bit more structured

chanel 19 is beautiful too, but I want something a bit more structured
Both the LV and Chanel are different enough to own both. That’s what i meant when i said you’ll prob wind up getting both styles eventually. ESP if you have a real hard time picking. I was deciding on the 2 Chanel styles for atleast a month. Got the 19 first. But still the trendy haunted me. Then i bought that just last week and glad i did because they really are different enough to keep both. I feel for you!! Believe me, it really is a struggle. Keep us posted on your decision. I’m eager to see which you choose!! Go with the one you look at more haha