Alluring April Acqusitions

Did I miss the April thread? I don't have a purchase to post yet but it's my birthday month so I'm planning on picking up a little something. Emphasis on little given the current economic conditions. Thinking about the So Soft shawl in Rose Pop or the Orange Card Holder.
View attachment 4701864
Happy birthday month to you & all the other April babes! :drinks:

Came in the post today.
Have had the order request for the card holder for a while now. Was really pleased with the customer service as online held it for a lot longer than the normal 48 holding period until they actually spoke to me due to everything going on.
The pastel escape glasses case is so beautiful.
Both are my happy pieces during this time.
Stay safe everyone x
A3C684E0-EEDE-41FA-8997-DB23E3130A33.jpeg

I've been rocking an iPhone 6 for quite some time (tried to upgrade to the X, but gave it to my daughter and went back to the 6). Part of the reason I went back is because I loved this LV mono/blue folio so much! My husband and daughter bought it for me and had it hot stamped. But some recent iPhone 6 malfunctions along with this time at home... Decided it was finally time to upgrade! I ordered the LV iPhone 11 case on Tuesday and it arrived today!

My old LV folio was cracked, peeling, discolored, threads coming out, etc., but it was such a great case. :smile:

FBE1D3BD-F052-43DF-B859-D51E07661B57.JPG

I've been rocking an iPhone 6 for quite some time (tried to upgrade to the X, but gave it to my daughter and went back to the 6). Part of the reason I went back is because I loved this LV mono/blue folio so much! My husband and daughter bought it for me and had it hot stamped. But some recent iPhone 6 malfunctions along with this time at home... Decided it was finally time to upgrade! I ordered the LV iPhone 11 case on Tuesday and it arrived today!

My old LV folio was cracked, peeling, discolored, threads coming out, etc., but it was such a great case. :smile:

View attachment 4702160

About how many years did it last you?