Need Advise, Selling A Bag & Right Next To It The Same Fake 4 Less!

freya

Jun 28, 2007
Hi, I am oping someone can help me out here. I am currently selling a Marc Jacobs Stam Hobo on Ebay & I believe there's a fake version of the same bag ( in a different colour) right next to my bag for quite a bit less! :cursing: One of the things she says is that the zippers on her version are Lampo, does anyone know if Lampo zippers are used on the Stam Hobo & what can I do?

I'm not sure there is anything you can do other than report the other auction if you are sure it's a fake.

Potential buyers who know their handbags will not be fooled. Competition from the fake-sellers makes eBay difficult these days.

I reported ANOTHER fake version of this bag a few days ago to Ebay, the sellers start price was around $8 for a NEW Marc Jacobs Stam Hobo!!! Could not believe it when several people placed bids & as far as I know Ebay did nothing!

Ebay just seem to be turning a blind eye. I report, receive automated email saying it will be investigated, yet the fake sells anyway therefore nothing has been done! I just don't understand & how can anyone think they are buying the real thing for a couple of hundred euros/dollars.

Well you know...Ebay is making money on all the listings and sales of counterfeits. LV is what I sell the most of and you wouldn't believe the stuff that gets through. And sells for BIG money.