Netflix’s Tiger King

I think that is going too far. I believe he is guilty specifically because when Jeff made that comment about Joe hiring someone to kill Carole, Joe didn’t say what are you talking about? He didn’t act shocked. No, he calmly said I’m not talking about that. I believe he did that but I also believe he shouldn’t be the only one in jail. The others belong in there too.

Last edited:
We just finished. Hopefully you can clear up some confusion we have.
1. If Joe quit the production of the show, all the content was destroyed in the “arson” fire, and the producer left to have his breakdown, who was still filming the day to day?
2. Couldn’t Carole’s first husband have set the entire disappearance up to implicate Carole and get rid of spousal support to first wife? Where are all those gold bars he buried?
3. I am never eating a meat product at a carnie or private zoo! Luckily the last private zoo I visited was an alligator farm in La. first and last time for me. Did not partake in any food stuffs there!

Last edited:
We just finished. Hopefully you can clear up some confusion we have.
1. If the producer was fired and all the content was destroyed in the “arson” fire, who was filming the day to day?
2. Couldn’t Carole’s first husband have set the entire disappearance up to implicate Carole and get rid of spousal support to first wife? Where are all those gold bars he buried?
3. I am never eating a meat product at a carnie or private zoo! Luckily the last private zoo I visited was an alligator farm in La. first and last time for me. Did not partake in any food stuffs there!

1. Didn’t Joe also film for his YouTube show? The producer of this series also filmed and interviewed him so that’s probably where the footage came from. The documentary started 5 years earlier I believe.

2. I don’t believe she had anymore dealings with the first husband so how would he have benefited from that? I think the handyman that worked for him knows.

3. I was so grossed out by that! That just goes to show how we really put our trust in different food establishments and have no idea what they are doing or using.

Last edited:
1. Didn’t Joe also film for his YouTube show? The producer of this series also filmed and interviewed him so that’s probably where the footage came from. The documentary started 5 years earlier I believe.

2. I don’t believe she had anymore dealings with the first husband so how would he have benefited from that? I think the handyman that worked for him knows.

3. I was so grossed out by that! That just goes to show how we really put our trust in different food establishments and have no idea what they are doing or using.
For 2. I meant the husband who disappeared (carole’s #2). He might have planned the entire disappearance to do his cats in South America somewhere!

For 2. I meant the husband who disappeared (carole’s #2). He might have planned the entire disappearance to do his cats in South America somewhere!
It’s a possibility but I don’t think that is what happened honestly but who knows. They also talked her brother that works in law enforcement and may have helped. I think this documentary may put eyes on his disappearance again. I’m always astonished that people who have dirt surrounding them agree to do these kind of things and welcome the spotlight. It seems to end badly most times.

Reactions: TXLVlove
I couldn’t figure that one out. So did Travis’ mom go to work for him before or after his death? She seemed high or something in her interview.

I hope he got help. He went from selling ammo in Walmart to being a campaign manager for Joe’s crazy butt. I guess he did pretty good though considering the amount of votes Joe got lol.
Travis' mom was working for Joe while Travis was married to him. In the scene where Joe is chasing people around firing a shotgun.. he says "that's my mother in law" as Travis' mom runs away...and she's wearing a uniform.
It's so sad that Travis was obviously miserable and I think his mom just encouraged it all because they were taken "care of" and by that I mean supplied with drugs, guns and vehicles.

Travis' mom was working for Joe while Travis was married to him. In the scene where Joe is chasing people around firing a shotgun.. he says "that's my mother in law" as Travis' mom runs away...and she's wearing a uniform.
It's so sad that Travis was obviously miserable and I think his mom just encouraged it all because they were taken "care of" and by that I mean supplied with drugs, guns and vehicles.
Okay thanks! So did he get rid of her after he remarried?