Help! just bought this bbag from bluefly!!

pinaygirl1208

Jun 18, 2007
:confused1:Hey ladies!! Just bought this at blue fly for $889 total. Can you tell me what style this is, which color it is and did I get a good deal? Thanks ladies, I always appreciate your help...:yahoo:

It looks like she is much taller than me.

I need to start dressing up a little for the pics that I post. I knew those playground-wear pics would come back to haunt me! ;)

ah...well maybe pinaygirl is just enough taller to make a difference ... plus, I think it's also a matter of personal taste. It does look humongous, though!! :nuts:

:confused1:Hey ladies!! Just bought this at blue fly for $889 total. Can you tell me what style this is, which color it is and did I get a good deal? Thanks ladies, I always appreciate your help...:yahoo:

PINAY!! you've got another bag? woooo crazzzy! it has been so sweet with your fiance's one and now a courier!! i've juz got a white one from the sale here too...around $600 in us dollar, but i think with $889 with a huge bag its not too much and while its not really on big sale!! and the original price in UK is around $1300 in us dollar...

but mine white one is not too white lol* perhaps thatz why its on almost half price...

its huge....courier!!! ur 5'6" i dun think you needa worrie too much, im way shorter...petite, tiny, i juz wear it as over-size baggie!! great for casual and relaxing day!!!

oh! by da way, i juz paid the customs my baby should arrive tmr or so...will keep you posted!!

TAKE CARE!;)